CAG Christmas meet...

Bookworm
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5268 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Location? (not biased at ALL!) :-P  

22 Caggers have voted

1. 1. Location? (not biased at ALL!) :-P

• London
    • Oxford
    • Calais

Hi peeps,

I'm really interested in coming along.... albeit very nervous. Never been to one before, and from the sounds of it, alot of you know each other!

How do I introduce myself? Is there some 'outfit' I should be wearing which reflects my avatar or my username? Do you all stare at people coming in through the door and giggle and point! OMG so many questions, I'm rambling now... wait till I get a lemonade down me!;)

Hubby works away alot so as long as he's home and he can look after our little ones I'll be there!

x:)x

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leicester & Peterborough are supposed to be a bit "wild" at weekends aren't they?

:D :D

we should all fit in nicely :D

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Ermm... didn't mean that kind of wild Tills ;)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Once we get a shortlist of cities/towns I'll make a votey thing; like we had last time.

Looks like 12th December :

London

Oxford

Leicester

Huntingdon

Northampton

Peterborough

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi peeps,

I'm really interested in coming along.... albeit very nervous. Never been to one before, and from the sounds of it, alot of you know each other!

How do I introduce myself? Is there some 'outfit' I should be wearing which reflects my avatar or my username? Do you all stare at people coming in through the door and giggle and point! OMG so many questions, I'm rambling now... wait till I get a lemonade down me!;)

Hubby works away alot so as long as he's home and he can look after our little ones I'll be there!

No outfit needed but it could be interesting if ppl do. never seen a french worm or maybe a worm reading a book.

Peterboruogh would be brilliant for me. Also the pubs and clubs some are not far from travelodge well opposite really. I would love to be in peterborough for a weekend as its not far from home for me.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

me too being xmas im really going too make an effort not sure abov avatar suit though hehe pompey strip nah

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

oh wait what about a pompey preist though hehe

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

i cant do anything in dec

latest i could do is november 20th/21st.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

London

Oxford

Leicester

Huntingdon

Northampton

Peterborough

Northampton sounds good :rolleyes::D

A-Z Index

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Tilly just realised you're in Northamptonshire too. Would it be poss to make arrangements with you and any others close to us?

ooh so we are :) can't see why not :D

A-Z Index

London

Oxford

Leicester

Huntingdon

Northampton

Peterborough

OI!!

What about Nottingham - make it a Friday and we can invite Ms.Renshaw

Oh and there is a deal of doss space chez GK:)

GK

Oh Northampton if not as I have a doss there

can we please not have the date as dec as i cant do dec i did say yesterday.

For northampton i will need to go south then north everything i have found says u have to go to london first.

Looks like we'll have to poll the date as well Sequenci

For northampton i will need to go south then north everything i have found says u have to go to london first.

Thing is i suppose that goes for other peeps too that have to come from all over :confused:

gonna be hard to please all peeps me thinks where ever it is held:rolleyes:

A-Z Index

Yep, could do town on here and date on another :)

We could call it an early Easter 2010 meet and hold it in, say October 2009, TGM?

Catch the Stagecoach X4 service from Peterborough - Northampton. ;)

:)

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

Those in the know are fully aware of why I couldn't make Friday matey.
Now now sequenci, try not to get your knickers in a twist.

I was just making a general objective observation, t'was not intended to be taken personally...

Christmas meeting in Birmingham - **Friday 7th December**

No show.

Birmingham meet - Friday 29th August - Meet in O'Neill's (Broad Street) 8pm

No show.

Official CAG Meet - Nottingham - 4th October

No show.

Summer Meet up - Fri 21st Aug: Birmingham: 8pm starting at The Pitcher & Piano (Brindley Place)

No show.

I know about last minute unforeseen circumstances/illnesses and all that, but wouldn't it be better to be 110% sure, before mentioning the possibility of attending...then pulling out so many times?

I'm sure your many fans would appreciate an actual appearance, even if it's only to sign a few autographs.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

(Jules Winnfield)

I can go anywhere, Leicester would be good on a Saturday if it ties in with a Tigers home game, I can stay at the hotel next to the Walkers stadium, Peterborough not bad either, I have a friend that way I could meet up with too.

London is a bit expensive hotelwise near Xmas and I don't get paid til 16th December so the weekend suggested isn't too great, unless I save up a bit.

Now now sequenci, try not to get your knickers in a twist.

I was just making a general objective observation, t'was not intended to be taken personally...

Christmas meeting in Birmingham - **Friday 7th December**

No show.

Birmingham meet - Friday 29th August - Meet in O'Neill's (Broad Street) 8pm

No show.

Official CAG Meet - Nottingham - 4th October

No show.

Summer Meet up - Fri 21st Aug: Birmingham: 8pm starting at The Pitcher & Piano (Brindley Place)

No show.

I know about last minute unforeseen circumstances/illnesses and all that, but wouldn't it be better to be 110% sure, before mentioning the possibility of attending...then pulling out so many times?

I'm sure your many fans would appreciate an actual appearance, even if it's only to sign a few autographs.

I work most nearly every weekend matey, sometimes at very last minute :) I hope this clarifies the point you're trying to raise :)

As an aside I was en-route until I had the text that you were there so I decided to abort and have root canal surgery instead.

Perenoelchasse.jpg

Don't throw things at me, GM told me to!!!

Ok, so apparently, we need a date and location, and a first headcount might be useful too.

There's been a few Midland-ish meets, so the Southerners amongst us would like summat a bit more close to home this time.

Suggestions so far, as far as I can make it:

London

Oxford

... and I forget what else, so make your wishes and availability known, and we'll take it from there. I'll make a pretty banner once we have settled on date and place (by which time it probably will be justified to put up xmas trees and lights, if experience has taught me anything, lol).

I would do oxford for xmas and even Luton in October

I work most nearly every weekend matey, sometimes at very last minute :) I hope this clarifies the point you're trying to raise :)
You have clarified your point most admirally, matey.

Until you actually turn up at a venue, even on a thread started by yourself, peeps shouldn't take it for granted that you are able to honour what you say...despite what you say.

As an aside I was en-route until I had the text that you were there so I decided to abort and have root canal surgery instead.
I was WHERE sequenci?? :rolleyes:

...Have I posted and (not) turned up somewhere that I should know about?? :shock:

Shame about your teething probs...at such a young age too. :sad:

...One too many gobstoppers perhaps? ;)

(Jules Winnfield)