St Albans meet Waterend Barn Wetherspoons 8th may 7.30

**Tilly**
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5486 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What????

Are you bringing it? Can you give me a lift from Stoke on your scooter?

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

London? That's the place with all the CCTV cameras, innit? Better pack my sombrero and false beard.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Ah, no. The sombrero is just to keep the stinking government off my case.

Who exatly is coming, can we have a list, and I suggest we PM eachother with mobiles. I'll becoming on the Thameslink train after work (unless Mick is in and I get a lift but I think he is on nights next week....).

I will bring 15" Jonny along and the Huggy monster.

Got some funny looks on the train last night as I was knitting socks, the ballband reads Fortisimma MEXICO... its the range of colours that it refers to rather than the country, the yarn came from Germany!

Sorry it looks like I won't be able to make it after all. Got an early committment on Saturday, sorry guys :(

PlumberJon :-D

UNUS VIR OBVIAM ORBIS TERRARUM

Are you being harrassed by a DCA or Brighthouse. Click the link for OFT Debt collection guidelines. Chances are, they could be in breach of some part of sections 2 or 3 or both!

http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/business_leaflets/consumer_credit/oft664.pdf

I just give advice, I can't do it for you though!!

If you were helped, then please wiggle my scales, and you might get a wiggle back!!!

Thats a shame Pj another time maybe.

deffo's that are going.....at the mo :)

Polly Pocket on a scooter

Caro

Termi

Sg

Overdone

Edited by barracad

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

To answer your question OD, the car park is not part of the pub. You turn into the road opposite the Court and it's an undercover NCP on your right. We'll have to sort out mobile numbers to give to those who need.

Ok. Good idea about exchanging mobile numbers as I get quite lost in strange places.

If my post helped you feel better, click my scales.

Thats a shame Pj another time maybe.

deffo's that are going.....at the mo :)

Tilly with scooter :eek:

Caro

Termi

Sg

Overdone

Oiiiiiiii Bara stop twidling with me posts :mad:

Bye the way if i don't remember it, it never happened !!!!! :rolleyes:

A-Z Index

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Ok. Good idea about exchanging mobile numbers as I get quite lost in strange places.

You and me both overdone. :smile:

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

You and me both overdone. :smile:

And don't i know it :rolleyes::p

A-Z Index

:mad:

Watch it you or you really will be going by scooter!!:p

What's Best for You?

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I like scooter, especially 'How big was the fish' :D

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Oiiiiiiii Bara stop twidling with me posts :mad:

Cor, I get the blame for everyfink!

Will there ever be a meet somewhere near Dorset?

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Could be if you arrange one Fred.;)

If not, any chance of making this one?

What's Best for You?

Could be if you arrange one Fred.;)

If not, any chance of making this one?

I'd love to Caro, but I've spent the last two weekends away, and now I'm looking forward to a couple of weekends at home in sunny Dorset. I will look out for any that happen to be near me though, especially if they are in the Poole/Bournemouth area.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Will there ever be a meet somewhere near Dorset?

Yes, I hear there's going to be one in Stoke soon. Stoke is near everywhere.

Where is Saint Oke ?

Your guess is as good as mine DG :rolleyes:

His own liccle world me finks :rolleyes::p

A-Z Index

I think it might be somewhere near Kara Oke and Oke Koki:D:p

:lol::lol::lol:

Nice one SG :D

A-Z Index