St Albans meet Waterend Barn Wetherspoons 8th may 7.30

**Tilly**
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5483 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Here we go again lol

Ok peeps will start it of with

St Albans

Waterend Barn Restaurant

St Peters St

St Albans, St Albans, AL1 3

Comfort Hotel,

27 Holywell Hill,

Town Centre,

St. Albans,

AL1 1HD

(Comfort Hotel St. Albans)

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=AL1

Edited by caro
Add map of pub and comfort hotel where some peeps booked to stay.

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never did really find out where St Albans is. Local bus, coach and rail information for St Albans

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

For those Northern folk like me, St Albans is 20 minutes by direct train from london St Pancras. Go to the back of the station to find the platform. If you turn right or left when you get into St P's, you can end up in Paris.

At St A's, there is a pub with good music called The Horn about 2 minutes walk from the station.

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

pmsl Bookster :D well best i take my passport, knowing my track record for getting lost :rolleyes: paris here i come !!!! lmao

Does that me you are adding your name to the road show Docman :D

A-Z Index

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Hiya

Nooo the meets are for eveybody new and old :eek: sooo gonna get slapped for that lol it will be brill if you come along it is great to meet new faces :)

psst be warned they is all mad lmao :rolleyes:

A-Z Index

What's the obsession with St Albans?

Anyway, I reckon Stoke is London-ish.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Yeaa sg, psst hows me socks coming along :D

Nice one :) on the cap one story, note to myself remember to buy paper ;)

A-Z Index

count me in too

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

SillyGirl what is involved in reporting to the sunday times as im thinking of exploding the co-op bank

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

and the Horns in St Albans

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

What's the obsession with St Albans?

The Horn about 2 minutes walk from the station.

Well that's handy.:p

What's Best for You?

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Yeaa sg, psst hows me socks coming along :D

Nice one :) on the cap one story, note to myself remember to buy paper ;)

Tilly, your socks are finished, please PM me an address so I can send them to you... or meet up somewhere and hand them over.

Tilly, your socks are finished, please PM me an address so I can send them to you... or meet up somewhere and hand them over.

Hi SG you could hold onto them and give to me them at the meet, plus i dont where i am going to be ;)

A-Z Index

Date not sorted, but possibly early March.

What's Best for You?