St Albans meet Waterend Barn Wetherspoons 8th may 7.30

**Tilly**
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5511 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can't wait SG. See you tomorrow.:)

We'll raise a glass to you Olives. See you next time. ;-)

Edited by caro
The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not scared of a group of armless woman are ya

Armless?! :eek: What happened? Did you fall off the scooter? (Again)

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

i now a secret that you don't now :p

:roll::p

I just wanted to say thank you to all the beautiful people I met last night. Not been home long. 15 mins.

Thanks from me too. Was great to meet you overdone, and hope to see you again soon. Perhaps you'll be able to stay for breakfast next time. Was good to put faces to names we know so well.:p

Anyone who hasn't been to St Albans, I definitely recommend it. The hotel was good, plenty of places in easy walking distance, and we didn't even need to use the BJ thingy!:eek::p roflmao

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I just wanted to say thank you to all the beautiful people I met last night. Not been home long. 15 mins.

Glad you got home safe overdone, same here was great to meet you, as caro says hope to see you soon ;)

Thanks from me too. Was great to meet you overdone, and hope to see you again soon. Perhaps you'll be able to stay for breakfast next time. Was good to put faces to names we know so well.:p

:rolleyes:;):D

and we didn't even need to use the BJ thingy!:eek::p roflmao

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Don't even go there missus :p:-D

Don't even go there missus :p:-D

I wouldn't dare!!:p

had a fun evening :) great company & so good to put names to faces!!

it Was great to meet you at long last :)

well done termi for keeping us rounded up :)

We was sheep!!! :eek::rolleyes::p:D

had a fun evening :) great company & so good to put names to faces!!

well done termi for keeping us rounded up :)

About time you made it to a meet PD. I can see there'll be no stopping you now.:D

We was sheep!!! :eek::rolleyes::p:D

Not a sheep in site Tills. It was just that glass in sheeps clothing in your bag :lol:

Oh BTW did i leave anything in the boot of the car :rolleyes::p

Don't think so, unless you decided you want that lampshade after all.:roll:

Hope sillygirl got back safe and sound.

I used the glass :eek:, but it was out of the sock by that time.

This has to be the meet where the most things got left behind (like my cardi;)). Hope the sock can be found.

I used the glass :eek:, but it was out of the sock by that time.

This has to be the meet where the most things got left behind (like my cardi;)). Hope the sock can be found.

Hiya caro,

Ring the Hotel and ask if they have the items, if so I can collect for you.

Great to have met you too OD. Let's hope it's not long before we meet again say another CAG meet. I've seen they are being organised as we speak.

Edited by determindator
  • Haha 1

Hiya caro,

Ring the Hotel and ask if they have the items, if so I can collect for you.

I thoroughly checked at the hotel before we left and I've got all but the cardigan which I think must have been left at the last pub. Don't worry about it Termi, but thanks for the offer.

Next time we'll have to tip Tilly out of bed and off her pooter earlier so we can go to the seaside for the day!! :D

Next time we'll have to tip Tilly out of bed and off her pooter earlier so we can go to the seaside for the day!! :D

Sooooo not my fault i was being waited on :rolleyes::p:D and kept being supplied with cups of tea :D

was only checking my emails :cool: so ner :p

and don't blame me for not going to the seaside :rolleyes:;)

Last I saw of the pair of socks one was on Caro's feet (or is it foot). I hope you haven't lost it cos I don't think I can get the yarn again - its been lurking in my 'stash' for a few years.

It was nice meeting up with people again and seeing some new faces.

Roll on the next meet.....

Last I saw of the pair of socks one was on Caro's feet (or is it foot). I hope you haven't lost it cos I don't think I can get the yarn again - its been lurking in my 'stash' for a few years.

It was nice meeting up with people again and seeing some new faces.

Roll on the next meet.....

It was good to see you again Sg :) panic over on the sock front i found it :D

see you soon :wink:

That's a relief. I know I was trying it on for size and would be mortified if I'd lost it SG.

BTW, your hairbrush is in my handbag Tilly in case you wondered where it was.:p

The maps were as I suspected on my desk at work when I got in this morning, so the fact me and Tills got there at all is nothing short of a miracle!!!