Saturday 29th November 2008 Manchester Christmas Meet :-)

Brassed off
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5638 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i need a hand guys i want to com to manchester but i was wondering if i can have a lift part of the way or if anybody know of any deals that are going on so i can get there.

I have just looked at the coach journey and it is gonna take 11 hours and cost £65.00.

I can get there buy train it will take about 5-6 hours cost £94.50.

If anybody can help i will appreciate it. I will controbute toward petrol if anyone can meet me if anyone know of any deals then please let me know.

GM

Edited by The GodMother

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

i prob could make this actually :D

Another one for my "guest list" or should that read "hit list" :eek:

ok i need a hand guys i want to com to manchester but i was wondering if i can have a lift part of the way or if anybody know of any deals that are going on so i can get there.

I have just looked at the coach journey and it is gonna take 11 hours and cost £65.00.

I can get there buy train it will take about 5-6 hours cost £94.50.

If anybody can help i will appreciate it. I will controbute toward petrol if anyone can meet me if anyone know of any deals then please let me know.

GM

I'll see what I can "Google" tomorrow GM, I'm a bit pooped now if I'm honest ;)

Unless anyone else can offer any suggestions on the quickest/cheapest way to get to Manchester from Great Yarmouth? :)

i wonder if tills jellycopter is available.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

this one will make u laugh.

I googled

what is the cheapest and easiest way to get to manchester on the 29th November from great yarmouth.

well i waited as u do and some interesting links came back.

maps of the world etc then this very fitting link

Methods of Getting Drunk

well i thought thats what iam going to manchester for how is that gonna help me get there?

post removed by user due to personal information

Edited by ciaomc2002

20 Creditors including 1 CCJ with - you guessed it - Bryan Carter! £13467.43 owing. £2000 paid off in the past 12 months!!!

Just got told this sounded like Bill *AKA Tilly*..... I meant Brother in law!

Off out to paint the town red. :D practice for this meet!.

Noooooo, you're not going to bring your paint to Manc Thai are you?? Although the Gingerbreadman might like a change of colour :D

this one will make u laugh.

I googled

what is the cheapest and easiest way to get to manchester on the 29th November from great yarmouth.

well i waited as u do and some interesting links came back.

maps of the world etc then this very fitting link

Methods of Getting Drunk

well i thought thats what iam going to manchester for how is that gonna help me get there?

Sounds about right to me GM :p

how can u help with the travel. just so i know how far i will need to get to.

Edited by The GodMother

post removed by user due to the fact there is too much personal information in the post

Edited by ciaomc2002

20 Creditors including 1 CCJ with - you guessed it - Bryan Carter! £13467.43 owing. £2000 paid off in the past 12 months!!!

Edited by ciaomc2002

What makes you think Im not Mark.

Probably this bit:

my ex husband

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Edited by ciaomc2002

Well if you could look into it for me then it would be a help. I am needing to get from Great Yarmouth to Manchester and back again the next day.

If you need to know more then let me know i am easily available to contact Via PMs or a note on the thread.

Thanks for your help

GM

:D

Well if you could look into it for me then it would be a help. I am needing to get from Great Yarmouth to Manchester and back again the next day.

If you need to know more then let me know i am easily available to contact Via PMs or a note on the thread.

Thanks for your help

Huh! GM, my sweet iccle ravishing pod of peas, I was refering to when we are there, as I said in my PM, I don't really know anyone further south than the midlands. Even then I'd have to beg lol!

Loads of meets all around the country...... if you can't afford this one (I will keep an eye out for deals) then I can't help unfortunately. I'm lucky with SSL taking me here and there, but she doesn't live too far from me and she is a cagmeet wh*re!!

Boy, you sure are demanding at times! :D

Edited by Thailand
caro is a demanding mother... !

Spelling not so good today Thai. I wonder why.:p

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

It could be that shandy he had last night. :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I wondered if it was a glass of vino with Sunday lunch. Sorry to go off topic.:p

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

At mates, fighting for PC time...not amused!

Caro I don't drink on Sundays, I have the juice administered by way of transfusion, and before I forget....this lappy is crepe suzette....dare you hover of the mouse pad type thing, well it has it's own ideas on what gets typed (whilst a slight excuse, I will not use this for any typo that may have occured (it was that, though). :D

Off topic? here....HERE....LOL!! :D

Off topic? here....HERE....LOL!! :D

Well there is a first time for everything!! :eek:

Please keep on topic....and if you cant, go peel your carrots! :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .