Saturday 29th November 2008 Manchester Christmas Meet :-)

Brassed off
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5623 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so who is going?

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Me? Not my scene, I don't do drinking, partying, CAG meets, etc etc...

Ooooh you fibber!!!!:p

I QUESTION THEREFORE I AM!! [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Unfortunately i'm not an expert in any given field legally and my advice and that of the Consumer Action Group and the Bank Action Group is given without prejudice and without liability so please if in any doubt whatsoever seek help from an insured qualified professional. Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions and not condoned or endorsed in any way, shape or form by CAG. Thank you! :p

I have been smoke-free for 4yrs

from what i hear he does.

Bookie i dont remember reading the words breakfast is included but mine will be black coffee if previous meets are anything to go by.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Are the breakfast's good then? Full English is what I'm talking about - still crossing everything but am planning on attending. Perhaps if I book my train early it will spur me on. Never been to Manchester, just past it. Do you promise me a vibrant urban city?

If my advice has been helpful tip the scales

West brom SETTLED

Halifax current SETTLED IN FULL

halifax curent (2nd) stayed. Visa - SETTLED

2nd visa LBA sent

halifax for the 3rd time. LBA sent

Egg - SETTLED GE Money - SETTLED Barclaycard SETTLED twice

Sainsbury's - Awaiting court date

Co-op cc SETTLED IN FULL 2nd claim. Settled in full

National Westminster Settled in full. 2nd claim. N1 submitted

HFC bank SETTLED. HFC 2nd claim - lba sent 21/10/08 Time Retail N1 filed Argos settled in full Creation - SETTLED IN FULL

I don't want to brag, but I'm special, so I get special treatment from Hedgey.

Special you may be...but don't think i wont fight you for that bacon buttie!!!!! :p

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Guest Appearances so far by:-

Bo

Thailand

SSL

Tilly ???

Jailbird

Janet-M

Callumsgran

Hedgey ???

The Godmother

DMD

Paintball

Bookie

Sallysas

Big, big, big, big question mark for me at the moment Bo............... if I can make it my house is booked up though - I'm not even sure there'll be room me!!!! :eek:

Oi, you lot, I don't think I mentioned *you* breakfasts, I mentioned *my* breakfast. :razz: I don't want to brag, but I'm special, so I get special treatment from Hedgey. You lot can go to the greasy caff or McDonald's for all I care. :-D

Special treatment for bookie wookie only.................. she makes me booze soaked choccie pots!!!! :D :D :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

oh booze soaked chocolate pots.

Well it looks like the voddy cream proffiter rolls are out then.

If ur not a voddy fan i can do whiskey/brandy

I do, I do. :-D(and if there is no room for you, I'll share mini-hedgey's room. That's how generous I am!)

Awwwwww gee bookie, you're all heart you little babe! :rolleyes::D :D

For anyone needing a cheap hotel room for the night, PM me and I'll sort u out! You won't get the special bookie treatment there, but you might just get a full english thrown in, lol!!!! :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

ooooops, bit of an edit here!!!!! just to let everyone know that i'm fully booked.............. so the brekkie will be somewhere other than 'chez hedgie'. So if you haven't had a PM of me, let me know if you need a hotel booking!!!!! bookie.......... you're sorted babe........ mmmmmmmmmmmwah!!!! ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I'll share mini-hedgey's room.
.. sharing with you !!!!!

right Hedgy what hotel's the cheapest :p

anyway I got told your sharing the couch with Thai :D

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

anyway I got told your sharing the couch with Thai biggrin.gif

Ok...I KNOW there is no room for 3 on there!!! :eek:

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

proffiter rolls

Aha, so that's what Angela Knight stuffs her face with. :D

anyway I got told your sharing the couch with Thai :D

Nowt wrong with that, we'll all be unconscious anyway. :p

Ok...I KNOW there is no room for 3 on there!!! :eek:

Managed to also fit in a small guffette last time!!! ;)

thai whos angela knight?

She is CEO of the British Bankers Association, when she's not filling the gaps in her face with Pollyfilla. She is responsible for statements such as...'After all, the Banks are just trying to get in touch with thier customers' whilst spitting out a tirade of defensive mumbo-jumbo. She's an ex politician, too, so she can spin a good 'un.

*Must contain rage and remember this is party thread..... :)

well she is not having any profitter rolls. Must master the voddy cream tho

Ah, may as well upgrade hun. From what I've heard you are to be treated like a Queen at Hedgey's, may as well start the party early and splash all out - you only live once, unless you are a Karmaist..... do I win a prize for creating a new word? :D

Rumour has it our Hedgey has imported four engraved platinum posts for your single bed, with book-stitched Chantilly lace to drape over it.

You are spoilt rotten. :mad: