Saturday 29th November 2008 Manchester Christmas Meet :-)

Brassed off
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5623 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

you have not shown the mould in drawers etc.

I think i will decline the offedr of attending the wonderful *cough* establishment that it classed as a hotel.

maybe next year you should book early and you could have had a travel lodge.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not all last minute bargins are good.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Oh no she didn't lol. I wouldn't advise anyone to go to the pit. Run by snack heads as Janet says :p

Dear sea side lady and all. I had no idea it was that bad although you tried to describe it on the night. Where on earth was this establishment listed? The AA? was it three star?

If my post helped you feel better, click my scales.

Oh, ok, I didn't want to rub it in, but this is where we were staying:

reception2.jpgreception.jpgbed1.jpgbed4.jpgbed5.jpg

Oh, and did I mention how central it was? And how wonderful the breakfast was? And how clean it was? Dirt cheap too. Definitely would go back there. Gosh, I'm glad we stayed there.

:-D

though if we'd booked ahead we might have spent half on a Travelodge. :D

You know, you can now get a travelodge room from just £9 !! :eek:

If my post was helpful don't forget to click the star!

Advice is offered freely, without liability and without prejudice.

If in any doubt professional legal advice should be sought.

I do not profess to be in any way legally trained, I am a big

oily truck driver and all I know has been learned within the

Consumer Action Group.

FAQ's

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

Trying to stop smoking?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/give-up-smoking-here/

A dummies guide to the forums

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

--

KEEP WILDLIFE IN THE WILD

http://www.bornfree.org.uk

BORN FREE FOUNDATION

--

yes i do. I am thinking of booking one or two for a night out i am having this is a night out in Norwich just a hours bus ride away. That way i wont need many bags.

Christus (et spiritus sanctus domini) - you lot really lucked out staying at this particular Fawlty Towers. I have to frequent Manchester sometimes and I've never stayed in a dump like that - the worst I've had to put up with is the inability to get Radio 2 in the room (okay, so I'm a sad old sausage.)

:(

yes i do. I am thinking of booking one or two for a night out i am having this is a night out in Norwich just a hours bus ride away. That way i wont need many bags.

Just beside the Norwich Travelodge there is a great Chineese. All you can eat. £8.00. Well recommend it.

If my post helped you feel better, click my scales.

Just beside the Norwich Travelodge there is a great Chineese. All you can eat. £8.00. Well recommend it.

I will NEVER eat in that chinese again. Mum, brother sister and i had food poisening from there. I any way i will be visitig family and friend when i go back there as mum works just round the corner from there, she works in savers, and i grew up there.