Saturday 29th November 2008 Manchester Christmas Meet :-)

Brassed off
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5638 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

GM that would be Unitedfan

*Waves* Hellooooo unitedfan. :D Can't you please keep him under control, and it would be great to see you at this meet. :p

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh iam cumming to this meet even if i have to make someone take me or steal the odd car. lol.

Anyway i love the idea of discount and using the cheapest means poss but the 11 hour journey is not my thing but hey i sure i can do it.

There are no meets near to me that i can do this year so i have to get to the Man one.

Hi united fan i will resist commenting to much on liverpool kicking your butt last week what was the score again. lol.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Hi united fan i will resist commenting to much on liverpool kicking your butt last week what was the score again. lol.

:mad:

Chelsea, I fear, will win the EPL this season.... BUT the thought of Liverpool beating Man U is laughable! History means nothing... and you be overtaken in the trophy department soon enough.....

That doesn't include Liverpool beating Man U on the day...rather form played out over the season. :p

bo says stop chatting footy on her thread.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

bo says stop chatting footy on her thread.

WOW! how did you know Bo would post that! :wink:

You coming to the Manc meet then United Fan? :p

And Thai, if you mention the "F" word again, you will be in big trouble :eek:

UF only logs in when he needs help....LOL...nowt wrong with that . :)

I won't mention it again...but Blackpool did win on Saturday...and Preston did lose! :) sweeeeeet.

How goeth my sumptious Bo today? :D

I won't mention it again...but Blackpool did win on Saturday...and Preston did lose! :) sweeeeeet.

Stoppppiiiiittttt :D The "F" word is a "no no" on here :p If you say it again, I will CAGbot you in person at this meet :lol:

How goeth my sumptious Bo today? :D

Oooo I love it when you talk "sumptious" Thai :D

If I'm honest, I'm pooped hun - it's been a llloooonnnngggg day :p

I hope you've been good today :eek:

I'm really sorry everyone, but I definitely CANNOT make this meet at all. I'd have loved to have met up with y'all again, but I honestly can't attend. :(

Have fun, and DO try NOT to behave yourselves, ok?! ;) x

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• 2 weeks later...

So in spit of the funrasing ideas, one which has been to cancel meets and donate the money instead posted by me, this is stillgoing ahead?

So in spit of the funrasing ideas, one which has been to cancel meets and donate the money instead posted by me, this is stillgoing ahead?

Even though it is a fantastic idea GM, a few people have already bought tickets and paid hotels, which are non refundable.

So yes i think it will still be going ahead. But if anyone wants to donate their meet money, it will be very gratefully received. :grin:

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

kk then SSL will hopefully see u there still in 2 minds u see.

Travel lodges

So it i need a night out iam cumming.

wingus u need to look at Travelodge and search for manchester

rite tickets booked and arrived today, Overnite top the friday nite sorted an booked, alcohol brought some, before party alcohol need can decide what one i want.

Packing needs doing but i cant do that yet.