Pontins: The Revenge! (23rd June - 27th June)

sea-sidelady
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5802 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well the party has started, just heard from SSL, Kia has arrived, found her way

ok :rolleyes: they are now going to partyyyyyyyyyyyy and get hammerd :p

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if they had hangovers they are not letting on :D SSl is chilling :rolleyes:

Thai has his comfort bottle apparantly :o and omg Kia is still on her knees :rolleyes:

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

omg had hangover all day god they can party hard me is lighweight but boy what a night never stopped laughing all night and im keeping schtumm on all the goss ;)of which theres loads :plets just say that spare room never went to waste hard luck barra :Dand yes southport pontins lived up to its dive rep the shower worked i think :rolleyes:and they were sober when i left this morning well they were :Dand my knees well have a bit of chaffing now :eek:xxkia

Kia - we're waiting :D Says Bo who has "done" a sort of CAG meet and knows what to expect :lol:

So come on Kia - spill :o

I'm only jealous as I only have four days holiday left from work for the rest of the year so there's no way I could have made The Revenge :(

Bo reluctantly hands the Rov Rep mike over :-D

:eek: I need a blood transfusion.

Tide the signal was pants, left a mesage on your moby if I had your current number.

The chalet was great for the money (!) - shower and 1 egg cup, what more did we need?

Needless to say I was completely wrecked the whole time, we had the PGL staff and randoms in the chalet until 02:30 last night, and I 'converted' one of them. :rolleyes:

The other goss is too much on an open forum. SSL has a loads of pics that she might put up. :D

P.S Kia, if you thought I was bad on Tues, you should have seen me the following nights. :eek:

Tide the signal was pants, left a mesage on your moby if I had your current number.

The chalet was great for the money (!) - shower and 1 egg cup, what more did we need?

Ah, the good old days when we all used to huddle around the egg cup.

Needless to say I was completely wrecked the whole time, we had the PGL staff and randoms in the chalet until 02:30 last night, and I 'converted' one of them. :rolleyes:

OMG, sounds life changing!!

The other goss is too much on an open forum. SSL has a loads of pics that she might put up. :D

Come on SSL - reveal all, except the conversion of course..

P.S Kia, if you thought I was bad on Tues, you should have seen me the following nights. :eek:

Tried to phone your moby several times but couldn't get through. Sounds like a scream. Back on the tap water now Thai

Thai, gutted I couldn't turn up, I'm sure there'll be another. Caro will come and get you if you don't detox now!!!

SSL - Why didn't you make sure he behaved himself?

Kia, sorry I couldn't get to meet you.

Pov - see you at the next one.

Can I suggest a points system.

1 point for attendance at a CAG meet

2 points for an overnight stay

10 points for a complete stay

Of course you get a bonus point for the conversion of Pontins staff!!

Always good to put a face to a name

That's me on 41 points then. :D

I doubt it was really a conversion, Tide...I'm sure his first thought this morning was 'Oh, my god, what on earth have I done'.

Well, he started it!.....Why have I not learnt to shut up yet?!!.

Poor boy.

I have to say it wasnt too bad for a budget chalet.

I was expecting a hovel. Oh apart from the fridge door falling off every time we opened it!!! :eek:

But it was a great week. It was brilliant meeting up with Kia. And yes she is a loon in person too!!! :p

SSL - Why didn't you make sure he behaved himself?

:eek: Are you serious?? That isnt even possible..:D And its more fun this way.

As for the pics, Thai "edited" them this morning, so i have no idea what is left. But im sure they wont be suitable for here...:eek::p

I need a holiday now to get over the last 3 weeks!!!!!!!

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Kia,

S6(1)©(ii) of the Residence of Pontins (Southport) Act 2008 specifically states that you must tell all. Now spit lady...

Tide

ohhh now see a lady never tells and to tell the truth i cant remember :otook three days to get over it :Dand she talks about daughter :rolleyes:xxkia

omg thai was u :shock:text me what happened or phone me ill let u know when :Dxxkia