Pontins: The Revenge! (23rd June - 27th June)

sea-sidelady
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5801 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lmao Noooooooooo...!!!!!!

I have had pms and texts all afternoon asking if they are still available. I just had a friend call 10 mins ago, she has got one and has been told there are still some left.

So get calling peeps......

( i hope you have booked Tide! );)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i live here are u lot trying to tell me something ill come as day visitor :D:D:Dxxxxkia ps how could i stay way pssttt baz should i use the knock lol xx

I cant understand that SG, they told my friend they had plenty, but only for this week at Southport. :rolleyes: Weird.

Kia, if you dont come to us, we will come to you!!! :eek::p

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Can't do this week as I am on a four day First Aid course through work - have done the course before but not for a long time - did it when I did my medical secretarial training as part of the certificate.

How about SG, all her friends (living or not)

How has this progressed from a friendly CAG meet to invasion of the body snatchers?! :eek:

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

What chalet are you in SG?

Yours and Barra's :p:D

anyone got spare bed for me :wink:xxkia

There you go Kia!! :p

F&Q's... Read here

I was going to run a book on the date Bill would actualy arrive home starting from the 28th June and running until the end of the year :rolleyes:

pmsl Pete you better start your book then :D

I'll take 5/1 on extended stay should Bill make it!.

Bill is going to make it, you didn't think i would let you all partyyyyyyyyyyy

without me did you :p

Pssst cyril hope my rooms ready lmao

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Bill is going to make it, you didn't think i would let you all partyyyyyyyyyyy

without me did you :p

Shudder at the thought!!!!! :D

Pssst cyril hope my rooms ready lmao
:eek::p

F&Q's... Read here

...Bill would actualy arrive home...
Bill HAS a home CB??...:confused:

...:D

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

pmsl gonna buy a tent from argoos lol :D
I could do U a cheap deal on a cardboard box from Lidl...:wink::p

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

(Jules Winnfield)

...is it designer
It has the name "Thisendup" on it

...I think that he had summat to do with IKEA/Eifel Tower/Space Shuttle or summat like that??...:confused:

I know he's famous, his name's EVERYWHERE!!!

(Jules Winnfield)

It has the name "Thisendup" on it

:o

...I think that he had summat to do with IKEA/Eifel Tower/Space Shuttle or summat like that??...:confused:

I know he's famous, his name's EVERYWHERE!!!

Well if it has IKEA who am i to complain :pcould have had made in china :o

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou