Pontins: The Revenge! (23rd June - 27th June)

sea-sidelady
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5802 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thai and I have been thinking of arranging a new Pontins meet.

The last one was fantastic, the accomodation was good, so we are going to go back to Prestatyn. :D

We are giving a bit of notice on this one, we are thinking of June/July.

Prices will be no doubt be a bit more, but we will look into it, to see if any discounts are available.

Price Grid | Pontin's Prestatyn Sands

Price Grid | Pontin's Prestatyn Sands

So for now we are seeing who is interested.

I take it the usual suspects will be going. :p

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick look around:

Monday 23rd June - returning Friday 27th June

BUDGET

Based on 6 sharing: £107/ £17.83

Linen not included, but I know I can make it so!

CLASSIC

Based on 6 sharing: £184.80/ £30.80

CLUB

Based on 6 Sharing £278.20/ £46.36

No codes this time (yet) but prices are still good. Prices include 30% internet discount and £5 off anyway. The larger the meet the larger the group discount too.

Self Catering | Pontin's UK Family holiday breaks

Who's going?

*SSL

*THAI

*POV

*HONEY (PET)

*BILL

*SG

*SEQUENCI

*JO?

*TIDE?

*BO?

nudge me to add!

Pontins Prestatyn Sands 01745 854523

Entertainment:

Entertainments for June | Pontin's Prestatyn Sands

Snooker players SSL/SG!!!

UPDATE! Now free.

This promotional/competition is appearing in our local free paper "The Advertiser" Which came out tonight. Which covers Greater Manchester/ Glossop/ Tameside, but my friends and family are scattered and using this code.

You win free basic accomodation for upto 4 persons sharing, including bed linen. All you have to buy when you arrive is your gas/ electricity cards for the meter if you buy to many they will refund you on your departure. The breaks are for either 3 nights (Fri, Sat and Sun.) or four nights (Mon - Fri). You can choose dates between 2nd June and w/k commencing 21st July. When you win you will be offered a choice of parks depending upon availability, When you ring up you have to quote this code PW19 or PW28 and give the answer to the question which is blue coat. Ring this number which is direct to Pontins 08445765946.

Please thank Janemcc who posted in the travel section

New code PW28

Edited by Thailand

Don't worry Pov, your bed is already reserved. ;)

:wink: /me
Lmao, we not in chat now. :lol:

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Don't worry Pov, your bed is already reserved. ;)

mmm not quite sure i like the sound of that .... do i get to decide whether i'm on top or not ;) and who's chalet i'm in ..gulp

mmm not quite sure i like the sound of that .... do i get to decide whether i'm on top or not ;) and who's chalet i'm in ..gulp

Thai is on top, as usual...:p

And you are in our chalet! If you are coming Pov, that makes our chalet full now already.:D

F&Q's... Read here

Thought that link in BG might lure you here, SG. :D

I know you posted that link, because I copied it! (that will be for budget though, don't mind, but Classic was nice)

Bring your own voddie this time, lmao :D

Nine Inch Jonny and Susie Q time.

The puppets had an 'honorouble mention' in a meeting at work this week... and several people have asked me about them lately - they are resting until the weekend when they will be out again. Hoping to get a nephew to do another video of them - they have some new songs...

I have got some voddy, and a small bottle of Japanese Sake... and will start getting a few supplies in once booked. Funds are in a much better state now too...

I think the Monday to Thursday break is a good idea, as soon as we have confirmed the dates I'll book the coach.

Oh come on, you know there is nothing more cheesy than a good old British holiday. But soooooooooo much fun!!!!:D:p

F&Q's... Read here

Yep :p

Only one requirement of CAG meets:-

VODDY

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I really hope I can make this one.

About time I met some of you lot!

I think so too sequenci, :D

F&Q's... Read here

The puppets had an 'honorouble mention' in a meeting at work this week... and several people have asked me about them lately - they are resting until the weekend when they will be out again. Hoping to get a nephew to do another video of them - they have some new songs...

I have got some voddy, and a small bottle of Japanese Sake... and will start getting a few supplies in once booked. Funds are in a much better state now too...

I think the Monday to Thursday break is a good idea, as soon as we have confirmed the dates I'll book the coach.

Looks good people, unfortunately my doctor is insisting I rest and has told me not to do anything out of the ordinary. He liked your video though SG.

Hiya Tide where you been hiding, good to see you again, ooh still under doctors orders then:rolleyes: Think we all might be after this meet :D

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Pov, I've tried three times to get an audition but no luck yet, will keep trying as I can check the websites for when the auditions are being held and get an alert from them.

Tidey, the puppets send you their regards and want to meet on the dancefloor again sometime....