Pontins: The Revenge! (23rd June - 27th June)

sea-sidelady
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5802 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Did SG1 sort out her NEW CAG Username??...

Dr Who fan in knitted puppet row

...:D

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have we sorted out any date yet? MTM I've decided to stick with SillyGirl1 as I couldn't find another name I liked.

I saw the Dr Who article, they don't like people making the scarves and selling them on eBay either...

My puppets have two new friends, arrived last week - and they have already been out round the local town.

My puppets have two new friends, arrived last week -

SG are you taking all 5 puppets :o me thinks you are going to need a

family chalet at this rate :p

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

The later dates are better for me too. But if we do rearrange it, we will have to look into the prices as kids are off.:rolleyes:

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Okay dokey, I couldn't go in June because finances are tight, but the following quote from MSE changes this!!

This promotional/competition is appearing in our local free paper "The Advertiser" Which came out tonight. Which covers Greater Manchester/ Glossop/ Tameside, but my friends and family are scattered and using this code.

You win free basic accomodation for upto 4 persons sharing, including bed linen. All you have to buy when you arrive is your gas/ electricity cards for the meter if you buy to many they will refund you on your departure. The breaks are for either 3 nights (Fri, Sat and Sun.) or four nights (Mon - Fri). You can choose dates between 2nd June and w/k commencing 21st July. When you win you will be offered a choice of parks depending upon availability, When you ring up you have to quote this code PW19 or PW28 and give the answer to the question which is blue coat. Ring this number which is direct to Pontins 08445765946.

Please thank Janemcc who posted in the travel section

New code PW28

I saw it 15 minutes ago, and am now booked in at Southport on the 23rd of June, coming back the 27th. There was nothing left in July.. greedy MSE'ers! :D

Come peeps fill ya boots! I suppose you could upgrade.

Entertainments for June | Pontin's Southport

Edited by Thailand
  • Haha 1

I just did it for for some one else. OMG how easy was that. :eek:

I just called said Hiya, here is the code, she asked for the password, what date and where.

Thats it BOOKED...!!!!!! :p:D

Fantastic. Thanks Thai. xx

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Why not for Prestatyn any time after 2nd June - I can do most dates, week or otherwise, just let me know when. Might also try this with a couple of other friends.....

Prestatyn wasn't availiable hun, I'd have sooner gone back there. I couldn't afford to go before July/Aug, but since this is free, I can.

I'm sure you could get the coach to Southport instead. :)

I can certainly get the coach to Southport, no problems - so do I book the time off work for then? Funds are in a fairly healthy state at the moment so I can certainly afford to come now..... Can I crash in your chalet Thai?

The problem with the chalets is that only the 4 Berths are free. However, they are exactly that....free! So book away as they are very few of these freebies left across the UK.

My 4 berth is full (and sneaking in an extra one) so sorry hun, no can do on that one.

Upgrade to 6 Berth = £40

Upgrade to Classic = £80

Upgrade to Gold/Club = £100

I'm going to rough it. :D

edit: There is a small chance I might not be able to go, but booked as it was Gratis.

Book in the knowledge that some may not make it, I suppose.

I'm on hold to Pontins at the moment - hoping I can get Southport for the 23rd - don't hold out much hope but we shall see - my friends have said they wouldn't mind coming, they make me seem very tame!

Just thinking ahead, why don't we have a mock ceremony and award various DCAs/Solicitors for Rent awards - similar to the ones on the Credit Today site

Most obnoxious phone people

Award for most illiterate letters

Most amount of letters per week

Most amount of letters per month

Most misuse of Northampton Bulk Court

Maybe this could be a separate meet?

my friends have said they wouldn't mind coming, they make me seem very tame!

Is that even possible.....:eek::D

F&Q's... Read here

pfffffft .... I cant do termtime hols :(

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

"How do I...?" A Dummies' Guide to this Forum

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Please Donate if you can - help CAG help others

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.

Well there is room for everyone, but i'm sure it would end up being a sleep where you drop!! :p

How about SG, all her friends (living or not) invade Thai's and we post the video on youtube

I think i might hide out in the bathroom....:eek:

F&Q's... Read here