Pontins: The Revenge! (23rd June - 27th June)

sea-sidelady
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5817 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg had hangover all day god they can party hard me is lighweight but boy what a night never stopped laughing all night and im keeping schtumm on all the goss ;)of which theres loads :plets just say that spare room never went to waste hard luck barra :Dand yes southport pontins lived up to its dive rep the shower worked i think :rolleyes:and they were sober when i left this morning well they were :Dand my knees well have a bit of chaffing now :eek:xxkia

Kia - we're waiting :D Says Bo who has "done" a sort of CAG meet and knows what to expect :lol:

So come on Kia - spill :o

I'm only jealous as I only have four days holiday left from work for the rest of the year so there's no way I could have made The Revenge :(

Bo reluctantly hands the Rov Rep mike over :-D

:eek: I need a blood transfusion.

Tide the signal was pants, left a mesage on your moby if I had your current number.

The chalet was great for the money (!) - shower and 1 egg cup, what more did we need?

Needless to say I was completely wrecked the whole time, we had the PGL staff and randoms in the chalet until 02:30 last night, and I 'converted' one of them. :rolleyes:

The other goss is too much on an open forum. SSL has a loads of pics that she might put up. :D

P.S Kia, if you thought I was bad on Tues, you should have seen me the following nights. :eek:

Tide the signal was pants, left a mesage on your moby if I had your current number.

The chalet was great for the money (!) - shower and 1 egg cup, what more did we need?

Ah, the good old days when we all used to huddle around the egg cup.

Needless to say I was completely wrecked the whole time, we had the PGL staff and randoms in the chalet until 02:30 last night, and I 'converted' one of them. :rolleyes:

OMG, sounds life changing!!

The other goss is too much on an open forum. SSL has a loads of pics that she might put up. :D

Come on SSL - reveal all, except the conversion of course..

P.S Kia, if you thought I was bad on Tues, you should have seen me the following nights. :eek:

Tried to phone your moby several times but couldn't get through. Sounds like a scream. Back on the tap water now Thai

Thai, gutted I couldn't turn up, I'm sure there'll be another. Caro will come and get you if you don't detox now!!!

SSL - Why didn't you make sure he behaved himself?

Kia, sorry I couldn't get to meet you.

Pov - see you at the next one.

Can I suggest a points system.

1 point for attendance at a CAG meet

2 points for an overnight stay

10 points for a complete stay

Of course you get a bonus point for the conversion of Pontins staff!!

Always good to put a face to a name

That's me on 41 points then. :D

I doubt it was really a conversion, Tide...I'm sure his first thought this morning was 'Oh, my god, what on earth have I done'.

Well, he started it!.....Why have I not learnt to shut up yet?!!.

Poor boy.

I have to say it wasnt too bad for a budget chalet.

I was expecting a hovel. Oh apart from the fridge door falling off every time we opened it!!! :eek:

But it was a great week. It was brilliant meeting up with Kia. And yes she is a loon in person too!!! :p

SSL - Why didn't you make sure he behaved himself?

:eek: Are you serious?? That isnt even possible..:D And its more fun this way.

As for the pics, Thai "edited" them this morning, so i have no idea what is left. But im sure they wont be suitable for here...:eek::p

I need a holiday now to get over the last 3 weeks!!!!!!!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Kia,

S6(1)©(ii) of the Residence of Pontins (Southport) Act 2008 specifically states that you must tell all. Now spit lady...

Tide

ohhh now see a lady never tells and to tell the truth i cant remember :otook three days to get over it :Dand she talks about daughter :rolleyes:xxkia

omg thai was u :shock:text me what happened or phone me ill let u know when :Dxxkia