Littlewoods aggravation

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5990 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

3 years ago i sent off for a littlewoods catalogue and ordered some curtains and a coat for the boyf. came to less that £100 so when the statement came i paid in full. didnt take out insurance or payment protection so thought that was it.

we move house 1 yr on and keep phone number.

6 weeks ago i started to receive phonecalls from littlewoods saying that because i have ignored their letters i now owe them approx £100 in charges. "for what?"

worried i have missed this on my experian credit file, i immediately check creditexpert (my online account).

my Littlewoods Home Shopping account has a credit limit of £blah, which is showing as "settled", no payments have been missed, every month has a lil green symbol to show im clear, so what do i do? could it be a [problem]?

Alleigh vs Halifax - £2213 settled :D

i would send them a SAR request as well as a CCA request. Both of which can be foundin the letters templates section above these threads.

This way you will find out if you have a credit agreement andwhat payments have been made on the account etc.

You will need to send the fees which are CCA request £1.00 and SAR request £10.00

You are best to use a postal order for these.

Send both letters by at least recorded delivery as you will need proof of postage and recipt. Send these ASAP.

Chrissi

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.