I Won, I Won-----cant Quite Believe It!!!!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6541 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What date does the claim show as being served on the bank?

They have 14 days from then to Acknowledge...

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jonni

Thanks for your help. I have rung the Court this morning----the lady said that initially they had 14 days which took them to the 20th but they have now got that extended to 28 days so that takes it to the 4th of July.

I will keep the post updated.

Thanks again for your help

x

Hi

Following on to my post below I just wanted to say a HUGE THANKS TO EVERYONE for their help----this morning I received the long awaited reply----I HAVE WON!!!

They are going to refund the whole amount of £891.88. They have stated that they have added £312 to this months statement(which i havent yet received) and that once I sign the enclosed form the remainder will be added.

So as soon as I receive the statement I will be signing the form and getting it back to them!!!!

Of course, the have stated, that is all done purely as a matter of goodwill------LOL!!!!

What a result----and all thanks to everyone on here.

As soon as I get the refund I will be making a donation to this site

xxxxx

Congratulations!!

That is fantastic news.

Please complete our bank charges survey.

And a donation would be greatly appreciated :)

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

CONGRATULATIONS

Thank You for letting us know

it gives us all a boost when people let us know they have their money back

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

All's good on the Western Front :D

well done

"BA Group. The World's favourite CA Group"

HSBC 2 claims amalgamated. £1195. settled in full prior to filing claim.

BARCLAYS settled in full 2 days prior to submission of defence by Barclays

CAP ONE settled in full on day 14 of LBA (£210)

:D Congratulations Gilly :D

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Hi

They have stated that they have added £312 to this months statement(which i havent yet received) and that once I sign the enclosed form the remainder will be added.

So as soon as I receive the statement I will be signing the form and getting it back to them!!!!

Congrates on the win i hope you enjoy it, make it slow and painfull for them:-D

The form you recieved, is it just explaining how and what they are going to do and if you agree? similar to letters sent to claimants that try to say you are not allowed to discuss your claim.

I desperately need to make sure i am sent a cheque and not paid into my account, but im not sure at which point to ask, would it be at this point?

Thanks and WELL DONE !!:grin:

BL

Hi Gilly,

Well done for getting your money back, I have been following your progress from the start, I am just about to start my claim against Cap 1 for charges on my credit card account, and I have picked up a few tips from reading your posts.

all the best

Richard

Well done Gilly!! What an inspiration - especially as you sounded so uncertain at the beginning!! I am still waiting for them to tell me how much they have taken from me so I can ask for it back. Hope I have as much success as you - will keep revisiting this thread to give me hope!!!

An inspiration indeed! You must be sooooo happy. Well done!!:grin:

Abbey Prelim Letter sent 16/06/06 - LBA sent 30/06/06 - MCOL served 22/07/06 - Acknowledged 26/07/06 - Defended 16/08/2006 - Settled 20/09/06 :o

Abbey 2 Prelim Letter sent 22/09/06

Abbey 2 LBA sent 9/10/06

MCOL 03/11/06

Cap One Prelim sent 28/06/06 - LBA sent 13/07/06

MCOL served 05/08/06 - Acknowledged 02/08/06 - Served 05/08/2006 -Settled in full 22/08/06 :D :D

Halifax Prelim sent 03/07/06 - LBA sent 17/07/06

MCOL issued 03/08/06 - settled in full 09/08/06 :D

MBNA S.A.R sent 21/08/06 Settled 21/09/06 :-o

Morgan Stanley S.A.R sent 29/09/06

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 09 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6541 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks