London Xmas meet - 24/11/07 - Printworks, Clerkenwell - 18.30

determindator
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5869 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

xxx  

1. 1. xxx

• x
    • x
    • x

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevenage??...from Bristol?!

Some Sat Nav U have there!...lol...:D

Why Stevenage???

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

Stevenage??...from Bristol?!

Some Sat Nav U have there!...lol...:D

Why Stevenage???

Lula suggested it earlier in on the thread.

I have family there so could fit in my pre xmas visit as well, and would be able to take my kids with me and not worry about a babysitter:p

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

Tell your 'babysitter' that U are just poping out for a loaf + a bottle of milk......;)

...lol...:D

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

(Jules Winnfield)

...Or even St. Albans??

Think someone wanted Bristol chucked into the frame also??!!...:confused:

(Jules Winnfield)

...Or even St. Albans??

Think someone wanted Bristol chucked into the frame also??!!...:confused:

Hows Bristol a London Meet, beats me. (LOL)

Hope it does not get rained off like the summer picnic at Kenwood.

DS

ME ( but please not St Albans as I cant get there from here)
Where's HERE Lula??

(Jules Winnfield)

I would be happy with London, but St Albans is too far from Kent for me, I'm afraid.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Tiglet...St Albans is 20mins by train ex-Blackfriars/London Bridge!

They have numerous de-railments on the Stevenage line!...;)

(Jules Winnfield)

True, but it's then 30 minutes to Victoria, then 1 hour 15 mins to Faversham and then a 10 minute walk home - of course, if majority decide, i will certainly go, but central london would be so much easier to get home from.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

True, but it's then 30 minutes to Victoria, then 1 hour 15 mins to Faversham and then a 10 minute walk home - of course, if majority decide, i will certainly go, but central london would be so much easier to get home from.

Oh god no Tig - you have to go across Kings Cross first and then the tube - forget that idea I don't like the idea of people travelling late at night after a few drinks all that way.

Central London it is.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

ME ( but please not St Albans as I cant get there from here)

STEVENAGE:p
Methinks U tell fibs Lula!......

http://www.arrivabus.co.uk/__80256E280053B5B6.nsf/vWeb/17DCC61EBD886F6980256F8F00685FB9/$File/wh300-301se1007.pdf?Open

......'Tis approx only 1hr away by Public Transport!

(Jules Winnfield)

and pray, what time do these buses finish?
Place Cursor over following link...

http://www.arrivabus.co.uk/__80256E280053B5B6.nsf/vWeb/17DCC61EBD886F6980256F8F00685FB9/$File/wh300-301se1007.pdf?Open

...Left Click on link.

Once link has opened a NEW window...

Place Cursor on the NEW window + use your Mousewheel to scroll down to view times/days etc.

...Alternatively, place Cursor on the Scroll Bar at the extreme right of the NEW window + left Click until the desired time/day is shown.

To remove further possible anxiety about Bus Services between Stevenage/St. Albans, may I draw your attention to the Tel. No. that is clearly visible at the Top Right of EVERY page within the the provided link...

0870 200 22 33

Am sure that if U were to give the Tel. No. a ring, any further transport queries would be sympathetically answered.

...lol...

:D

(Jules Winnfield)

My meaning was, that if you had read it, it would mean that I would have to leave to catch a bus that would leave at 21.57, hardly worth turning up for that

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

...I would have to leave to catch a bus that would leave at 21.57, hardly worth turning up for that
Approx 10.0pm is too early to leave a daytime 'picnic' meet up Lula??

Perhaps it is NOT possible that a mere 15mins train journey St. Albans -KingsX Thameslink + then KingsX-Stevenage is also an alternative eh??!!...;)

...Or even asking if U could cadge a lift off another member who may be passing the proximity of your abode??

My guess is that some members may be staying overnight though, wherever it is decided for it to be held!

(Jules Winnfield)