London Xmas meet - 24/11/07 - Printworks, Clerkenwell - 18.30

determindator
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5869 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

xxx  

1. 1. xxx

• x
    • x
    • x

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've sent out some emails, but am concentrating on sorting things out for youngest 2nd birthday on Thursday at moment, so it might be next week before I can give some definitives, I'm afraid.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Well, feel free to take over a room full of 2 year olds on Sunday and family do obn Thursday, and I wil happily concentrate on sorting out our jolly!

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

I've sent out some emails, but am concentrating on sorting things out for youngest 2nd birthday on Thursday at moment, so it might be next week before I can give some definitives, I'm afraid.

Hello Tiglet,

Many thanks for all your help with these arrangements. Shall we all wait to see what ideas come your way next week and meanwhile if anyone else on thread can think of something they fancy and put it to the vote. I had a fanciful thought of a mass meet by CAG members claiming back bank charges where we could expose ourselves (oops sorry I meant get exposure lol!!) and get some publicity. Maybe it's a thought for next year when the test case is in full swing.

D

Well I will actually be in London that weekend (womens Prison 0fficial visit ok !)so is it ok to join this merry gang ?

As for exposure........38E should get some attention ! (they usually do after a few spritzers:eek: what am I saying .......am I not a professional:rolleyes: ?) No.I promise not to show you all up.....my mate will but not me.

Chris

Who's going up from Kent then?

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

Would it be an idea to all meet up on the train on the way up then perhaps?

Where abouts in Kent - I would be leaving from either Westenhanger/Sandling or Ashford.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

Hello to all,

I am just recovering from the circulating virus lurgy. It attacked my ear along with a few days in my head as a heavy cold, with a headache lasting for over three days. I've had 'brain fog' with it but fighting it off! Hope you are all well.

Hi to Tiglet and wondered if you have any more thoughts on the meet. I can now put my thinking cap on as well.

D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to everyone,

Time flies by and so I wanted to check with you Tiglet first to see if you have an idea for a meet venue. I hope you are all as well as can be and if anyone can tell me the sort of eve preferred.

D :lol:

Hi guys. i hope you have a great time, and hope you post how things go. i would have loved to join you, but will be out of the country and not back til 26th. a meet in London is no prob for me, i'm over in Brighton, so keep posting for any new meet date.

Sorry guys, i've bee rather ill over the last couple of weeks and am still not 100%, but will get onto this tomorrow.

Hi to all,

Firstly, I hope you are starting to feel better Tiglet. With my lurgy I had little sleep so I then went into sleep catch up mode and felt I could have slept at my desk at work!! One idea sprung to mind for London being the Hard Rock Cafe. Another idea is a Greek restaurant where we can dance and smash plates! I don't know what everyone thinks about this but what about St Albans. It's lively at night, hotels nearby and train line is Thameslink. Lots of places to eat and drink.

bye for now

D

...what about St Albans...train line is Thameslink.
NO it's NOT!!!...lol...:p

It's First Capital Connect (St. Albans )

+ Silverlink Metro (St. Albans Abbey)

Decent night out there though!

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

...I would imagine Central London is better for those coming from Kent.
Yeah...Closing Sangatte didn't make a blind bit of difference did it!...lol...:D

Leeds is in YORKS also btw...:p

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)