on a mission round 3

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5987 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Hell,

I know you have the spirit and determination hun to fight these leeches and a whole lot more left over to give "us" in the way of the inspiration that you impact upon us all;) and I for one am a better person for having the honour of making that contact with you:) Follow your heart hun cos it's certainly served you well up untill now and "Go get ummm" cos they will be the sorry one's when their mopping up their bloody noses:-D

Let the fight commence!!!

Take Care Hun!!!

Minney.x

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

Thanks for your support, they are totally ignoring me know, no response whatsoever, just sent them a polite finger asking them to respond. They won't. So lba going tomorrow.

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Hello,

Thanks for your support, they are totally ignoring me know, no response whatsoever, just sent them a polite finger asking them to respond. They won't. So lba going tomorrow.

Good luck. If I may be so bold, what are you putting in your LBA? via pm if you prefer perhaps..

Hi Hell

just checking your thread to see how things are going.

hope you get some news soon.

Hello Maggie and vogelrok,

MMMMmmmhhhh yes they are still ignoring me, I feel so hurt. I think I will be crying all the way to court with this one:p

I am in no rush though, there are more issues here than ppi refunds:D

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Just wanted to wish you good luck:D

Mrs c

Hello Mrsc,

Many thanks for your good luck, I think I will need it. Its is sure a hardnut to crack when they ignore you. Have to keep at it though:-x

Any update yet?

No response from them, I think they throw my letters in the bin. I wonder if they will throw the court claim that will be coming their way If they don't pull their fingers out soon. They consider that they have resolve my complaint of mis-selling, but I don't:-x

I'm not in a rush though, I have more fish to fry with them. Pre- 2001 bank charges, reclaiming back Advantaged Gold Service fees, removal of unlawful defaults. They will rue the day they crossed me.

Hi Hell

Have caught up with your thread.

I didn't know you could reclaim advantage gold charges or can you?

I had an advantage gold for years but cancelled it when i claimed charges back.

Are they still ignoring you?

Keep up the good work

maggiebroom :)

Hi Hell

Have caught up with your thread.

I didn't know you could reclaim advantage gold charges or can you?

I had an advantage gold for years but cancelled it when i claimed charges back.

Are they still ignoring you?

Keep up the good work

Hello Maggie,

I don't know if they will repay back all adg fees back to me, but I know I did not ask for it, it was applied.

I have been informed by a very reliable source, that it is one of the most mis-sold service that the nw applied to accounts.

I have just asked our old friend the nw for a copy of the agreement that I signed for it. So we will wait and see what comes of this:o I am attacking them from every angle I can, because I blame them for my financial misfortune totally.

I am having great fun.:p

I was actually sold the Advantage Gold account years ago, but after this site and all you lovely caggers, I went in and cancelled.

The only advantage I got was the travel insurance and free foreign exchange, and I only did that twice in over 6 years, so it probably cost me more than I would ever have paid elsewhere.

I am still battling with Triton who have now written and asked why I have not answered their demand for money, after writing and telling me they had passed my account back to Nat West.

Sheer inefficiency.

So at the moment its stalemate.

Just how long can we keep these cases going? :D

I was actually sold the Advantage Gold account years ago, but after this site and all you lovely caggers, I went in and cancelled.

The only advantage I got was the travel insurance and free foreign exchange, and I only did that twice in over 6 years, so it probably cost me more than I would ever have paid elsewhere.

I am still battling with Triton who have now written and asked why I have not answered their demand for money, after writing and telling me they had passed my account back to Nat West.

Sheer inefficiency.

So at the moment its stalemate.

Just how long can we keep these cases going? :D

Hello Maggie,

Hope you are well and still enjoying the fight. I have not even started on the Natwest credit card yet;). I have been waiting to hear from trading standard, but have had no response from them regarding the ca. Need to chase that one up, but have very little time due to the other disputes I am having.

You must give yourself credit for what you have achieved so far with your dispute with the nw. You have sent Triton packing, and that is excellent progress. One in the eye for the Nasty, so keep at them.

At the moment its stalemate, but so what you are not paying them are you, I would be inclined to sit back and let them make the first move, if they dare.

• 3 weeks later...

Well guess what guys, they are still ignoring me, no response whatsoever.:o I have now sent them a letter of non-compliance under the Data Protection Act for failure to supply information. ie credit agreements, amount of interest applied to the ppi, credit agreement for AGF and default notices, etc etc etc

I have given them 10days to supply this information and then by god I will issue a N1 for failure to provide information under the Data Protection Act. I will go for costs and compensation as well, hardship caused by them. and that will only be the start of it.:p

The last few days I have become a bit despondant, because they will not give me the information that I require to proceed with the case of mis-sold ppi, but that is what they want. So will have to push them harder, they only way they know, in their pockets. They are sooooooooo badddddd, they deserve it.

The last few days I have become a bit despondant, because they will not give me the information that I require to proceed with the case of mis-sold ppi, but that is what they want.

:-x :-x

Thats exactly what they want, if one in two people give up, they are laughing all the way to the bank, excuse the pun. :p

Chin up, we are all right behind.;) ( oh no he isnt, oh yes he is ) :)

So will have to push them harder, they only way they know, in their pockets. They are sooooooooo badddddd, they deserve it.

You are damn right. Give them Hell, Hell.:)

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

Hello Tonycee,

Your post made me smile, thanks, I appreciate your support.

Yes I would be the first to say, yeah don't let them brow beat you and you must keep at them.

I have know done the "what if", and the "whats the point" day, but I am over it tonight. If I give up, they win, so I have to resumme battle. Lets see what unfolds with the last threat, if they don't take it seriously, well thats their problem:-x I will issue a n1 for non-compliance for starters, just to let them know how serious I am.

How you doing with yours????

Still waiting.

I was ready to go in head first untill your calming influence, glad you are over the what if bit.

Im working really long days at present, so its hard to keep on top of things.

I have got this weekend off and will catch up.

Hi Sandra,

keep at it!you are an inspiration+you've cheered me up!

I'm ready to get going again now:p :grin: shirl

See the affect you have on us... Chin up.

TC.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

Hi Hellhas,

You go for it,:) I get a lot of days like that,but you can do it, you have helped me so much,I would probably have given up if it wasn't for you.:D

Looking forward to seeing the "Won" in the title:D

Mrsc

Hi HHNF.

Those 'what if' days come every now and then, but as long as you reach the 'bugger 'em' day soon after, it's all ok. These battles can be so time and energy consuming. Every now and then we need to step back and breathe.

You are very generous with your time and support on this forum. It's doubtful i can offer any technical advice, but i can do the moral support bit :p

Keep ploughing through, i'm confident victory will be yours.

xxx

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

hi sandra

don't let the blighters grind you down, you have got me through those periods where you feel like just giving up, now its our turn to support you, you have helped so many people on here and you are admired by all of us

keep the battle going and i've no doubts whatsoever you will eventually win the war

keep your chin up:D

gem x x

Hi Hell

I hope your blues have gone away today. We all rely on you to show us the way to fight so you can't give in.

I too have been down lately with all the phone calls but there is light at the end of the tunnel. Nip over to my Crap 1 thread for an update.

Meanwhile keep at them and lets hope the info and inspiration you nedd will soon be yours.

maggiebroom :(