Creepy-Crawlies

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6140 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Pah - that's nothing.

When it used to rain in Brisbane, we used to shelter under their wings - all 26 of us.

Then we'd eat gravel for breakfast and come home after 25 hours a day down mill, and get thrashed with broken glass until we fell asleep....

You had BROKEN GLASS? Ooooh, that was NOTHING!!!.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:o It's the "lobsters in the pants" that worries me (Derek and Clive)..........:eek:

Was in Scarborough once and we bought a live lobster off the morning boat to bring home that day a good 2 1/2 hrs drive. Kept pouring water on it on way home and even gave it a name, aahhh! to keep it alive. Sort of made it as I boiled it as soon as we got home. It wasn't wearing pants tho.

I'm allergic to mozzies .... get bitten and within seconds I've got this HUGE blister, massive swollen whatever been bitten following by intense itching and the skin feels so hot and hard I think it's gonna split. Take antihistamine all summer to try to ward off the inevitable, followed by anti-b's for the resultant infection.

They don't scare me though .... it's the crawly things without legs I can't do with .... just writing this is making me shudder. Urgghhhh.