the channel 4 news

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6150 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

did anyone just see the channel 4 news as brother has just phoned and said all bank cases have been suspended on oft ruling is this true what will we do now panickingggg abit now as altough won first one alot havent and ive still got lots to do as have alopt of others please say others have seen this as i dont know what happens now maybe mods could advice is it to worry about or what is michael browne around or what xxkia:!:

All bank cases have not been suspended. What has been suspended is the requirement of the banks to go through the same old rigmarole of their complaints procedures if the complaint is about charges.

The OFT have no legal right to force courts to stay claims - although, this doesn't mean that the courts themselves won't stay the claims pending the outcome of the OFT's test case.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6150 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks