Is this happening all over the UK?

Guest Gertie100
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6121 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Also do you know that 27 people died in Bulgaria from the heat..Whats going on everywhere. In Ireland its rained constantly for the past 18 weeks.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it means we stick a metal pole up her a*** and set the generator running while we make a break for it ;)

its been done in america, I think they call them corn dogs, sort of a meat lolly yukkkk even a zombie would go for that

and my swimming pool is still overflowing !!!!!

pete

Well i had a look at the long range weather, heat wave in August by the looks of the pressure systems. Mind you that could change, but looks good at the moment. I'm becoming the CAG weather man.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Well i had a look at the long range weather, heat wave in August by the looks of the pressure systems. Mind you that could change, but looks good at the moment. I'm becoming the CAG weather man.

If you can come up with the goods, you've got the job, UK !!!

Your better than the Ministry of Doom and Despondency already :D

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Maybe a couple of showers in Scotland over the next 24 hours, nothing heavy. Weekend looks like the same as the last few days...

Don't blame me if it's wrong. . that's what the tower outlook is, looking at the long range weather . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

I did say it would rain in Scotland . . clouds are unpredictable you know, they could float further south. Should be good tomorrow. . (Today)

WARNING TO ALL

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the rain is 'Happening' again today.

A very soggy Lex

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

&

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Me too. . . wet and miserable again.. should be better at the weekend though.

WARNING TO ALL

Wellies, Kia, Wellies !!!!.

I should be in trainers at this time of year, I've been in wellies that long I've forgotten what shoes are :mad:

BTW does anyone know what 'Trench Foot' looks like ??? :eek:

&

Skin falling off your feet, sores everywhere, not a pretty site.

WARNING TO ALL

Oh Oh !!! :shock:

&

On the subject of feet, UK, I've just been offered 8 legs of venison for 50 quid

Do you think that's two dear ???

Lex

&