Is this happening all over the UK?

Guest Gertie100
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6121 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

its been peeing down for hours now, i dont care i have nowhere that i need to be all snug up here in St Evenage

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's getting a bit cloudier here but still no sign of rain or thunder. I wish it would. I love it when it chucks it down and I don't have to go out anywhere!

Abbey - *SETTLED IN FULL!* ;)

-£445 refunded after one phonecall

HERE

Lloyds - Reclaiming Charges ***WON!***

-09/05/07 - Prelim delivered

-22/05/07 - LBA sent - no response

-11/07/07 - Filed at court

- 26/07/07 - Full settlement offer!!!! Donation made ;)

HERE

Next - Trying to Sue us with no agreement! :lol:

-29/06/07 - Defence filed

-16/08/07 - AQ filed

-19/09/07 - Claim struck out!! :p

HERE and continued HERE

PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES IF I'VE HELPED!

so VF..........i recall the last time you got sunburnt:wink: :p :p

Flippin eck charley farley...you spying on me!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Today is verrrrrry different....the village I live in is almost cut off now...just waiting for the river to burst it's banks & we'll be cut off completely!!! I can't believe how much rain we've had in the last 9 hrs :eek:

so VF..........i recall the last time you got sunburnt:wink: :p :p

Flippin eck charley farley...you spying on me!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

no hun........just got a good memory..............;) ;)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

I'm now at work in Rotherham and it's still peeing down which is a good thing as it keeps the drunks off the streets (or most of them). Even your most hardened clubbers don't like getting THIS wet:D

Advice given is either my experience or my opinion and is given without liability. If in doubt, consult a qualified professional.

If you PM me for advice I will only reply in your own thread

Never under estimate your ability. I won over £17,000!

For the full story - look here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/NatWest-bank/17630-thecobbettslayer-NatWest.html

Devon seems to haave escaped the worst of it for a change, it has only rained here for 7 hours in the last 24 !!!!!

I have 18,000 young chicks on the ground that are not enjoying this summer one bit, in fact I cant remember one this bad, however the 200 ducks are having a great time!!!

Please, please bring back the sun !!!

A very wet Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Cobatt Slayer - I'll get your MIL out of Cwmbran as I am in Ponthir!

Or...I can make sure she stays there!

It's Ok - she can come (as long as she doesn't get stranded).

She brings wine, buys takeaways and is brilliant with Baby Slayer and besides - I'm on nights all week so I won't really see her;)

Advice given is either my experience or my opinion and is given without liability. If in doubt, consult a qualified professional.

If you PM me for advice I will only reply in your own thread

Never under estimate your ability. I won over £17,000!

For the full story - look here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/NatWest-bank/17630-thecobbettslayer-NatWest.html

MISSING!!!

ROUND YELLOW THING USUALLY FLOATS AROUND IN THE SKY!!!

ANSWERS TO THE NAME ''SUN''

IF U SEE HIM TELL HIM IT'S F***** JULY!!!

HERE'S A SKETCH ARTISTS IMPRESSION RELEASED BY THE POLICE TODAY!!!

watermark

Newbury yesterday

Newbury Today | Severe flooding hits West Berkshire

go 3/4 of the way down and click see other pictures

The houses on the other side of the road to me are under water thankfully only my patio was under water yesterday am the road next to mine is still 5ft under water and all this happened 3 hours after it rained!

More to come on Monday looking at the forecast. Big storm over the Atlantic, should be with us sometime Monday. Batten down the hatches everyone.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

sunshine all day in Devon............shirt off, shorts on all day...........:) :)

sorry to everone who's been flooded:o

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

It has not rained here in Devon for 24 hours, birds are looking better, Lex is looking better. Hell, we could have a hose pipe ban by tomorrow !!!

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

&

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Having been flooded out 5 times in the past 8 years, my hart goes out to everyone who has been flooded out over the past 36 hours. Jesus, what a mess!!!, take care everyone!! Belive me, I know what it's like

&

lexy you brought the rain to us it was alright till about tea time and you did that rain dance didnt u and i had to bring in soggy washing you wait gonna do a rain dance just for u lexy so youve got soggy ones next lol xxkia

Gee thanks Kia,

Yep, I'm soggy this morning !!!

&

pmsl worked did it my devilish plan hocus pocus lol hope no one took offence me making light of floods dont mean anything by it really your not really baling out are you lexy have to stop doing that rain dance now lol xxkia ps gonna be sunny tomorrow i hope eh