sam - lloyds tsb

westham34
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6256 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi reload,sorry about that yeah got my s/sheet sorted all done just waiting for the 14 days which should be by 28/06/06 then will send that of with the 2 nd letter then wait 14 days the claim for court this is right aint it :) thanks for your help sam

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got it in one :)

reload vs Lloyds - £2703.11 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload vs Lloyds Round 2 - Prelim sent 27/03/07. £435 owed.

reload vs Capital One - £456.57 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload's mum vs Barclays - £745 owed. £375 partial settlement reached 17/10/06.

Lloyds Bank - The Template Response Letters!

Advice & opinions of reload are offered informally, without prejudice and without liability. Please use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi all update have started to fill in court forms doing them by hand but im finding it hard as what to put in them hope this is the last step as im getting fred up with all this now just want my money lol thanks again for your help will stay in touch sam

• 3 weeks later...

Hi sam,

sorry you're query was overlooked.

Please see the link below for a guide on how to complete your allocation questionnaire.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/11644-allocation-questionnaires-guide-completion.html

Lloyds TSB - £972

S.A.R, prelim and LBA sent

Claim acknowledged

Defence received

AQ 20/06/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 20/07/06***

Woolwich - £2288

S.A.R, prelim and LBA sent.

Offered half

Moneyclaim filed online 02/08/06

Judgement filed online 23/08/06

WARRANT FILED ONLINE 30/08/06

MONEY RECEIVED BY BALIFF 04/10/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 09/10/06***

Smile - £175

Pelim 23/06/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 07/07/06***

My Ex vs Woolwich - £715

S.A.R sent 30/08/06

Pelim 06/10/06

LBA 20/10/06

Advice & opinions provided are personal, and not endorsed by CAG or BAG, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 2 months later...

HI,WELL ITS BEEN A FEW MONTHS SINCE LAST ON :( SORRY,ANY WAY STILL HAVE NOT TOOK PAPERS TO COURT AS

1, FEELING A BIT UNSURE

2, CANT REALLY AFFORD THE £120

WOULD THE BANK PAY UP AS I DONT FANCY GOING TO COURT?

SHELL I TRY AND WRITE A LETTER AGAIN HOPING THAT THEY WILL SETTLE

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR THE BEST REALLY :x ANY HELP WOULD BE NICE:D THANKS

Hi Sam

To be honest, I don't think they will settle without filing a court claim.

The £120 is a lot of money, but you will get this back when you receive your settlement. Also if you are on benefits/low income you might be exempt from the fees.

Don't give up, we're all here to help you. It's a long, hard journey but you will get YOUR money back.

Barty :-)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Hi Barty,thanks :D Have Just Looked Up On Benefits Will Go Down To The Courts Next Few Days As Im Doing Paper Ones And Ask As We Do Get Childtax And Working Tax Benefit,what Do I Put Down To As I Havent Been On For A Few Months Thanks For Your Help Sam :-)

Hi Sam,

I'm not sure really, when I did mine I filed it online. Someone else should be able to help, or PM one of the site helpers if no-one else replies.

Barty :)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

hi all,could some one be so nice and make sure i have every thing needed for me to hand in my court forms,

3 sets of court forms filled in and printed out,spead sheet x 3 and all copys of letters sent to bank plus there letters i got.

plus this is what i have put onto my particulars

I have a contact with Lloyds TSB bank PLC, under their standard terms and conditions. I am claming return of money taken by the defendant in the way of penalty charges over the last 4 years, totalling £xxxx. the charges are a disproportionate penalty and therefore unenforceable as they are contrary to common law. Further, as a disproportionate penalty they are invalid under the unfair (contacts) terms Act 1977 s.4 and under the unfair terms in consumer contacts Regulations 1999. para.8 and sch.2(1)(e). in the event that the charges are not a penalty, they are unreasonable within the meaning of the supply of goods and services Atc 1982 s/15. the bank has declined to justify the charges. I claim interest under section 69 of country court act 1984 at the rate of 8% a year from 02/09/02 to 01/11/06) of £xxx and also interest at the same rate up to the date of judgment at the stared rate. I therefore claim a total of £xxxx

Sorry you did'nt get a reply to that Sam, I've subscribed to your thread now so I'll try to make sure it does'nt happen again.;)

You actually used the moneyclaim particulars rather than the N1 version, but don't worry, it won't make any difference so long as you attached your schedule of charges. Well done for getting this far - its the begining of the end now!

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

hi GaryH,thanks for getting back to me i took 3 copys of court forms and 3 copys of all the money the bank has took from me that was all,the man did say if they wanted any thing they would let me know,have all the letters from bank plus my letters sent to bank all ready and have the A&Q ready on pc,i need to read up a bit more on this :-) but apart from that i think im doing ok thanks again for your help sam