sam - lloyds tsb

westham34
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6264 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yep, sounds good to me. You'll get a notice of issue next from the court, which will tell you exactly how long Lloyds have to respond. Keep reading!

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're about the same stage as me sam I'm watchin your thread keep us updated - good look!!

The Journey So Far. . . .

28/08/06 - Data Protection letter sent

03/10/06 - Satements received

03/10/06 - Preliminary letter sent

21/10/06 - Letter Before Action sent

04/11/06 - Claim registered on MCOL

14/11/06 - Claim acknowledged

29/11/06 - Claim defended

30/11/06 - AQ completed and sent

06/12/06 - Settlement letter promised by SC&M Solicitors

08/12/06 - Full settlement offered with terms - deleted these and returned

24/12/06 - Full settlement received in my account!!

hi groves,will do

started in june but only just got this far as i was finding it hard to find the money for court case just cant wait till all done doing my head in, best of luck lets see what the postman brings :p sam

No, it won't make a difference. Just as long as you sent them it does'nt really matter how long ago.

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

HI ALL,well got my notice of issue today

your claim was issued on 9th november 2006.the court sent it to the defendent by first class post on 9th november 2006 and will be deemed to be served on 13th november 2006 the defendant has until 27th november 2006 to reply

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO NOW :???:

SAM

Not alot for the time being. They will file an acknowledgement of service soon, which gives them an additional 14 days from the date deemed served. Then they will file a defence, probably on the last day possible of the 28. You will then get a copy of their defence, along with an allocation questionnaire which you will need to complete and send back to the court. There are guide notes for this in the templates library. Let us know when you receive your AQ and copy of the defence.

In the meantime, just keep reading - knowledge is power!;)

GaryH,so i aint got to fill in the form then just wait as i have not seen this on site yet,do have the AQ on pc ready,lol i must of missed this bit will have a look,and by the way did read up on your claim WELL DONE thanks sam

Thanks Sam:)

Yes, just wait for the time being, you don't need to fill anything out just yet. The next thing is the AQ, which you'll get in a few weeks after they file a defence.

Nope, I'm afraid its very unlikely that they will settle before then. A couple of weeks after the AQ is handed back is more likely.

hi GaryH thanks for getting back to me,so i have to wait untill the 27th november then wait again cause of the defence.was hoping to have some money by xmas time more like new year now

can i still add on to my speadsheet even thou the courts have it or do i have to start again as bank is still taking my money :( thanks for all your help sam

Yes, I would have thought the new year is the more likely.

Unfortunately no, you can't add more charges to your claim at this stage. Unless, that is, you make an application to the court. This would cost you £35 which is not refundable, and you may also get called to a hearing. So really, unless they've added a lot of charges since the date of issue, its not worth it. Probably best to start again after this claims finished.

Could some one advise of what happens next?

So far in my quest of getting my wife's charges back, I have asked for the account charges which Lloyds have done for me, I have then sent the letter asking for it back, on which there reply was "no way", my next step was the court and I have paid the charge required, lloyds have set a defence, I filled the extra paperwork out which was sent via the post. This morning I recieved a letter from the solicitors of lloyds stating

"We enclose herewith the defendant's completed allocation questionaire in the above claim pursuant to the order made by Northampton County Court on the 24th October 2006 and confim that the original has been filed at the county court accordingly.

Kindly acknowledge safe receipt and if you have not already done so, please let us have a copy of your allocation questionaire at your earleist convenience".

does anyone know what I should do if anything? and what the procedure is from here, is there anything else I need to do? or is it case of sitting tight, if so, for how long?

sorry for the amount of questions, but neither myself or my wife's really know's on what we should be doing next!.

thanks.

Family life.

Erpw

Firstly, please have a good read of the FAQ section. 99% of your questions will be answered there. Also have a good read of the other Lloyds threads - particularly the 'WON' ones in the 'successes' forum. That will give you a good idea of what to expect at the next stage.

Secondly, can you please start your own thread - this is someone else's. If you create a thread of your own you'll be able to log your progress step by step, and other people will be able to keep track of it and offer help where needed.

If you still have any questions after a good read up, by all means ask - I'll keep an eye out for your thread.

hi all,have printed and filled in form posted today but did not send schedule what can i do,i would be greatfull for your help thanks

sam :mad:

hi did you get a standard letter from any where and did you have to tell them how many charges you are owed

hi did you get a standard letter from any where and did you have to tell them how many charges you are owed

Hi David, welcome to the CAG.

Refer to my last post - read the FAQ's, take your time, then come back and ask questions on your own thread.:)

No, not at this stage Sam. You'll have to just wait for the court process to run its course now. A good time to contact them is at the stage when you receive their Allocation Questionnaire, but thats quite a way off yet.

Saying that though, have a look at Elsinore's thread - he's at the stage you are at now and has wrote some really good letters to try to engage them in some dialogue. I'm sure he won't mind you using them if you want to give it a try, although I would'nt get your hopes up - chances are you'll be waiting a while yet no matter what you do.

hi garyh thanks will have a look,its just the bank keeps taking every pennie they can from my account at mo,i work partime in the evenings and still cant afford to live :( and as xmas is coming with 4 children can do with the money thanks again sam