sam - lloyds tsb

westham34
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6285 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sent letter of yesterday 17/01/2007 as above, i think that im going to be the one that ends up in court the way things are going for me court date 23 rd march 07, still nothing from lloyds keep checking my bank account :confused: but nothing so far

When does the bundle have to be submitted by? If its 14 days before the hearing then you should'nt have sent the letter off yet - its for use when they are in breach of the deadline. If you already have then don't worry, just don't send the court one!

You might be waiting a while longer yet Sam I'm afraid. Try not to worry about it though and just think of all the lovely interest mounting up!

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

hi gary,

district judge payne has ask each party to deliver to every other party and to the court office copies of all documents on which he intends to rely at the hearing.

The copies shall be deliverd no later than 4 weeks after the date of this order,the original documents shall be brought to the hearing.

letter dated 19 dec 06

still have the original copies

sam

Ok, thats fine then. Send the second letter from the link Barty gave you in a weeks time.

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Thanks gary will do have it all ready to go :)

as for the judge asking for documents is it the same as some do say 14 days before,do you think as we both had to send documents that lloyds will pay up soon as we both know lloyds are not going to send me or the court there documents :rolleyes:

sam

Yes - generally the earlier the date is set for document exchange, the earlier you'll get the settlement.:)

HI GARY, well phoned sechiari and clark today have said that they have not got my paper work (all copies of everything)i sent them on 9/1/07 even though royal mail has said was deliverd will phone again tomorrow what are they up to, but have got my letter dated 17/01/07

sam :rolleyes:

I really would'nt bother ringing anymore Sam - its pointless. Just refer to the sticky thread 'SC&M bundle non-compliance'

Hi Sam,

No I'm afraid there isn't much you can do now apart from just wait and be prepared. They seem to be paying as late as a day or two before the court date in some cases now, so you might have a bit longer to wait yet.

Hopefully, now you've sent the non-compliance letter to the court they'll make an order for Lloyds defence to be struck out, although this is not very likely. You should get some sort of response from the court though, so let us know if you do.

hi gary,letter i got today

upon reading a letter from the claimant dated 25th jan 2007

and the court noting that the claiment complains that the defendant has failed to serve its documents by 16th jan 2007 pursuant to the order dated 16th dec 2006

it is order that

the defendant shall show cause no later than 16th feb 2007 why the defence should not be struck out

because this order has been made by the court without considering representations fromthe parties,the parties have the right to apply to have the order set aside,varied or stayed. a party wishing to make an application must send or deliver the the application to the court within 7 days of service of this order

note to staff re-refer this file to a district judge on 19th feb 2007

Brilliant!!!!!:-D Great news Sam, this should mean a settlement is not to far away. Which court is it by the way?

I think you will find it's settled before then :D

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Hi Gary,letter i got today from bank

Thank you for your letter .i have noted your comments,but unfortunately i cannot add any further information to our previous letter or agree to your request.since the banks final response has been issued,i must advise you that we will not be entering into any further correspondence regarding the points you have raised.

yours sincerely

jamie o'neill

assisant manager

WHAT IS LETTER AND WHAT SHELL I DO

thanks sam

Strange, have you sent anything direct to Lloyds lately? Thats just the standard fob off letter that they usually send out after the LBA. Take no notice of it, its irrelevant now anyway. Your file goes back before the judge on the 19th, so not long to wait now!