Pink Princess V Nationwide

pink princess
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6064 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes used the online system.The only chage was the acknowledgement appeared on the day it was deemed to be served in my case 26/06

I must say in the particulars of the claim I put " BANK CHARGES LEVIED ON MY CURRENT ACCOUNT" I paniced a bit when I saw all the messages from other claiments saying that they could not put all the details in the 1080 charactor limit:o :o ,I thought to myself I didnt put ANY detail in my claim,I was quite literally holding my breath waiting for the 28 day to expire and then for them to say "no detail so claim thrown out":-x .

As it was money in the account well within the 28 days I was either lucky or is it as long as the letters have been sent to form a paper trail the particulars of the claim is not that important.

anyway happy bunny now can we have Summer please!!!!!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think re the timescales it is just dependent which individual in Nationwide is dealing with your claim - as to how quickly you get your money. Saying that I bet this time next week I will be a wreck if the money has not gone in as Nationwide have until 28 July to put defence in.:sad:

I also think mine will be the one that they take to court but if need be I will - I will be bricking it but when I think how they made financial problems even worse it makes me feel strong!

I've just checked NW again, but still nothing - so I'm gonna leave it now till monday :o

Just going to try not to worry too much about it over the weekend :rolleyes:

Sent my sar's for 3 credit cards and 1 store card today so I've got other things to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

No News yet - dont worry copeswell we will be celebrating with you soon lol:p was hoping to have mine for the next sale ( starts at 5 in the morning) i am a self confessed shopaholic lol but never mind i will get a lie in instead:p

Morning everyone

Just got up :p and turned the computer to check both NW account and MCOL ....................................... NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Getting a little bit worried now - time is up tomorrow :eek:

I'm going to try and not look again till at least lunch-time, but it's getting pretty scary now that it's getting sooooooooooooo close :eek:

Let me know if anyone else had heard

Tracey

I can imagine - and I will be the same this week as my deadline on saturday :rolleyes: but it seems they do leave it to the very last minute so try and stay positive no it is hard as I am the most impatient person ever lol!

Morning everyone

Just got up :p and turned the computer to check both NW account and MCOL ....................................... NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Getting a little bit worried now - time is up tomorrow :eek:

I'm going to try and not look again till at least lunch-time, but it's getting pretty scary now that it's getting sooooooooooooo close :eek:

Let me know if anyone else had heard

Tracey

Mine started to go in around mid-day so still possible it will be in today.

I'm going to keep myself busy today and finish the papier mache (is that how you spell it?) face masks that me and the boys started on friday :o

Got to do something to amuse them as this blooming weather is sooo depressing :( Can't wait for saturday to fly to sunny IBIZA!!!!

Happy holidays pink princess - I see from reading the earlier replies that you are off to spain today - hope you get some good news tomorrow when you check in on your bank account :D

Mine started to go in around mid-day so still possible it will be in today.

Thanks copeswell - Did you take yourself off shopping at the weekend or was it a matter of a bottle of wine, or two, on saturday night???????????

It's nice that you are still viewing the website and looking out for us :D

Hopefully I will have some good news for you very soon :p

Thanks copeswell - Did you take yourself off shopping at the weekend or was it a matter of a bottle of wine, or two, on saturday night???????????

It's nice that you are still viewing the website and looking out for us :D

Hopefully I will have some good news for you very soon :p

United by a common cause.:)

Once I know you and Pink Princess have your cash I will get on with normal life,spent a little but it is really strange dont have any desire to splash out on anything in particular its may birthday on 29th so may treat myself then,:-D winning against a large institution is the best feeling particularly when I read the first get lost letter I received back in May.:rolleyes:

Well here I am in spain - have had to kick off about 50 kids to get on this computer lol - anyway evanregan still no news yet deadline is midnight tonight to will try and check tomorrow - must admit im a tad bit nervous now... wheres our money.

Morning daniel12

I've only just logged on this morning and it's a bit too early to check the bank - don't think they work nights lol.

I'm trying to keep positive but it's hard when people on the same time scale are being paid up days earlier and still nothing for me :confused:

I've done everything that I should have as I'm a avid reader of this site :o

Gonna check at lunch time and not be so down hearted when there's nothing there!!!!!

I'm even thinking of e-mailing eversheds to see what the situation is :confused:

You'll feel all this I'm sure by the end of the week - that's if you're not paid early ;) LOL

Bye for now

I know I will be exactly the same :p if it was me I would email eversheds and just give them a gentle reminder that the deadline is today and nothing has been received.

If I have heard nothing by friday - I will ring the court to see if they have heard anything......I still not had the paperwork from the court re Nationwide acknowledging the claim as they are behind on the paperwork - they had acknowledge on the 10 July and had to ring them to find out if Nationwide had responded - mad!

Re some people getting money faster than others - I just think it depends on the person within Nationwide puching in the numbers - and some are faster than others lol!

Morning daniel12

I've only just logged on this morning and it's a bit too early to check the bank - don't think they work nights lol.

I'm trying to keep positive but it's hard when people on the same time scale are being paid up days earlier and still nothing for me :confused:

I've done everything that I should have as I'm a avid reader of this site :o

Gonna check at lunch time and not be so down hearted when there's nothing there!!!!!

I'm even thinking of e-mailing eversheds to see what the situation is :confused:

You'll feel all this I'm sure by the end of the week - that's if you're not paid early ;) LOL

Bye for now

Keep your chin up positive thoughts to you for a deposit lunchtime.:wink:

It does seem unfair,I wonder though if they know about these forums and pick an choose who to pay who to delay so a pattern doesn't form so people are left wondering if and when they are going to be paid, and possibly make new claimants wonder if it is worth it,I wouldnt be surprised I guess they will try anything to delay, just taking a look at the money which has been refunded,millions across all banks, no-one to my knowledge has lost against Nationwide but some I know have been messed around.

I am glad mine was straight forward and once you get your cash (which you will) you will forget about all this stress and just enjoy it.:)

OH. MY. GOD.

Just checked again with MCOL and they've put in a defence :eek: I've checked this site EVERY DAY and it now says that they put in a defence on the 22nd - TWO DAYS AGO :mad:

What on earth happens now?

I've checked my bank again and it's still only showing 22p!!!!!!!!!!

I am absolutely bobbing myself now.

This is just typical and just my luck! Should I e-mail eversheds now or what?

Answers would be gratefully appreicated

Right count to 10! What is the defence - normally the defence is that they have paid you....I don't know how you check online as I did it through the court - can you find out what their defence is? If not ring Eversheds or email them and say you know they have submitted a defence but what is the grounds of the defence!