Pink Princess V Nationwide

pink princess
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6064 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope nothing either :(

I'm betting that it'll be either friday or monday (cos of the weekend!) :???:

It seems that they are paying out a few days earlier now. But I bet that mine will be late, cos that is just my luck :evil:

My husband reckons mine will be the one to go to court as we are VERY unlucky with things like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o

Quick question ....................Do people on this website ACTUALLY SLEEP?????????????????????

We must have similar husbands, as mine thinks that ours will be the first case that Nationwide decides to make an example of, we too are very unlucky when it comes to things like this never get anything without a major fight or a mass of complicated stuff.

I havent slept properly since I started this back in April when it is all over I will probably sleep for a week.

WE WON:D :D :D

3 DEPOSITS £999,£999 AND £808.11 :D :D :D still owed the court fee £120 I am over the moon Anyone else who were due to complete the 28 days Monday Tuesday check your balances

now!!!!!

Just checked online balance again (old habits) the court fee £120 has been paid so claimed £2926.11 received £2926.11.

I am so pleased for you - well done! My deadline is a week on saturday and gives me an idea of the timescales :)

I would guess you should have your money Monday/Tuesday so not much longer to wait:) ,you will be elated when you see those deposits such a good feeling:-D

Pink Princess and evanregan35 where due to reach their 28 days same as me on Monday/Tuesday I`d love to know if they have been sucessful;)

Well the annoying thing is that when I submitted the court papers they said everything was fine but returned them in the post as I had not put Miss on the form - so if I had been told that at the court I would have been on similar timescales to yourself!

I just want it to be over and done with now, and thought to myself tue/wed may be fingers crossed! I too would like to know how the other 2 have done :)

Wow, just about to go and hand in a N1 form to the court against Nationwide and was feeling very nervous as its for my fiances scary uncle(trying to get brownie points...haha!)

I take it none of you were threatened with account closures?

Princess H!

xx

WELL DONE COPESWELL!!!! what a relief - still nothing as yet my date is monday will keep checking this afternoon and tomorrow - evanreagan you hear anything yet???:p

My day was Tuesday mine was an online claim maybe that is the difference see when evanregan35 comes online.

Wow, just about to go and hand in a N1 form to the court against Nationwide and was feeling very nervous as its for my fiances scary uncle(trying to get brownie points...haha!)

I take it none of you were threatened with account closures?

Princess H!

xx

I have had no contact from Nationwide since May one and only no you are not having your money back letter.I expect to get a "dont do it again or we will close your account" letter Tomorrow or Monday I will file that letter where they filed mine;)

WELL DONE copeswell I'm soooooooo chuffed for you.

I haven't heard anything yet :mad:

Will let you know again tomorrow if anything :???:

Good luck pink princess here's hoping we all get paid soon :eek:

Tracey

Thanks for that I am well pleased,best of luck for your claim feel a little guilty now still an hour of business left today something may appear mine appeared at lunch time 3 corrections and one as a cash deposit:)

My day was Tuesday mine was an online claim maybe that is the difference see when evanregan35 comes online.

My day is tuesday too and I claimed via MCOL.

Just checked again (with heart in my mouth!) ............. and nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Maybe ................. but I still have another active account with the NW that the money would be paid into.

I'll just keep waiting and checking both the account and this site to see what happens.

Enjoy your money :) :) :)

I've been reading the forums on MSE website too and it seems that others who's time is up on mon/tues have started to be paid out today too :mad:

I do hope that I'm not the one to be taken to court :eek: :eek:

Want mine for next week when I go on my hols and for some last minute shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow .................... or monday ................ :???:

Try and stay positive - from other threads it seems they normally pay out 2 days before or sometimes 2 days after - if you have gone through the court I would ring them to see if they have had the defence and what it says - it can't hurt!

This is driving me mad:eek: got mine yesterday and would love to know how Pink Princess and Evanregan35 have got on,:) I feel a bit guilty that out of the 3 of us I am the only one who has received any cash.:confused: Would make my weekend to hear both of them have received their refunds.:D

Hi daniel12

No news....................is good news eh?

Gonna check the bank again later :(

I'm keeping myself busy printing out letters to start on my credit cards and closed store card :eek:

Bring on the money - I'm getting to like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is driving me mad:eek: got mine yesterday and would love to know how Pink Princess and Evanregan35 have got on,:) I feel a bit guilty that out of the 3 of us I am the only one who has received any cash.:confused: Would make my weekend to hear both of them have received their refunds.:D

Dont feel guilty copeswell - that's your money and you enjoy it :)

I'm sure we'll get our's very soon ( I'm trying to keep positive about the whole thing )

I'm just gonna keep checking both NW and MCOL to see if there are any changes :confused:

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hi Copeswell, good to hear your news, enjoy YOUR money. did you use mcol. my 28 days will be up on 3rd August just wondered if anything changed on there at any point before you got paid.

Cheers

Pete