CANCELLED - CAG picnic - or meet Brit Museum 1.00 if you are already in London

BankFodder
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6163 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just seen this; I would love to be with you all; a bit like a retake on the protest at the OFT in Fleet Street!!!

If I can get a wheelchair pusher I will be with you!!!

Regards

Jo

Have you ever known a bank to admit they are in the wrong??

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tracey284

This is so brilliant and would love to come but have a wedding to attend to which I think is a lunch time thing. Please do it again before the summer is out. Sunday is usually the best day for a picnic.

Would be mo than happy to attend....

Mistermind the pic looks fab:)))

Carphone Warehouse WON £195.00

Welcome Finance in Court. N244 accepted.

Barclaycard WON with contractual, PPI and charges for time spent and letters sent

Halifax solo, switch, Credit Classic, Halifax one Itsme Vs Halifax 2 accounts

Creation Finance Prelim received offer of £79.88.... Itsme VS Creation Finance

Vodafone overcharged Vodafon.. anything that could be done?

U know where the scales r:)))))

I'lim rubbish with directions!

Yeh, me too, no sense of direction, I'm liable to end up in Scotland :D :D

When will the invent personal Satnavs? :rolleyes:

BTW, I will be interested in a t-shirt - size large pleez

Gracias a la vida - Thanks to life

Hampstead Heath is not too much of a trip from Wimbledon - I might just make it on the Sunday. :)

Jenny, First Capital connect from Wimbledon goes to Mill Hill Broadway and then a 240 bus from the station goes to Golders Green, then another bus should take you nearer or to Kenwood.

DS

Carter i live in merseyside maybe we could all meet up and get the train down for the day. anyone else in merseyside interested

:x if i have been off any help to you please click my scales

cases won

28th July Single Claim for bank charges against LTSB, £6,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement

18th July Joint Claime against LTSB £7,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement.

OMG! someone please slap me! i was wondering why people were still posting on this thread saying they are going to turn up. I've finally realised that I, had the 1st of June as the meeting date! I mean how thick am i? Its says 1st of July! At this rate, i'm def gonna need my mate to drive me there otherwise I'll end up in a different country!

Hmmm...maybe I might be able to make it after all...in my youth it was the summer of festivals...perhaps this year it will be the summer of CAG Meets...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

The Phoenix, I clicked your questionmark, downloaded and installed Skype.

Can I connect to your userid to try out text-only IM? I have sound on PC but not a phone speaker.

You can - Skype ID = Spiceskull...but right at this moment I am going out...call/chat/text later...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I've been away for a while marking exams, so have just found out about the CAG picnic. London's about 75miles away but I'll be there. Love the T shirts idea as well. Sounds like a brilliant idea, looking forward to it. :-)

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to come. What's the situation on parking in the vicinity?

There are quite a few side roads very close to the park as well as the main Road, just be carefull not to park over someones drive, they are very fussy arround that area.

DS

I've been away for a while marking exams, so have just found out about the CAG picnic. London's about 75miles away but I'll be there. Love the T shirts idea as well. Sounds like a brilliant idea, looking forward to it. :-)

Nothing has happened as far as I am aware with the Tshirt idea. All I know is the CAG Moderators etc will be wearing T'shirts. I was going to get a quote from work but no one made contact with me.

DS

I have never been to CAG picnic...do we need to bring anything with us?:))))))

Carphone Warehouse WON £195.00

Welcome Finance in Court. N244 accepted.

Barclaycard WON with contractual, PPI and charges for time spent and letters sent

Halifax solo, switch, Credit Classic, Halifax one Itsme Vs Halifax 2 accounts

Creation Finance Prelim received offer of £79.88.... Itsme VS Creation Finance

Vodafone overcharged Vodafon.. anything that could be done?

U know where the scales r:)))))