CANCELLED - CAG picnic - or meet Brit Museum 1.00 if you are already in London

BankFodder
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6163 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We are really trying to warn people who haven't come - not to go to the trouble.

If someone can suggest somewhere to meet, we can meet there.

I suggest that British Museum if you want.

Lots of space - good place to meet and to decide

In fact I shall be there at 1.00 with CAG sweatshirt - great hall near the library entrance

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Be good to re-arrange the event asap ... don't you think?

Yeh, excellent idea, think there's too much negative stuff going on at the mo, which is why I didn't get myself on a train to London this morning.

Gracias a la vida - Thanks to life

Yeh, excellent idea, think there's too much negative stuff going on at the mo, which is why I didn't get myself on a train to London this morning.

You can't get wet inside a pub ... but no one was forthcoming .... hey ho ... weather mixed here again in N London ... shall keep an eye on the thread for future arrangements ... be good to put the face to the contributors:)

I agree.

I was really lookin forward to a fun day in the park and putting faces to names.

Please do try to suggest an alternate date for a London meet, for as soon as poss ?

If the weather is rubbish again, we could all just go to one of those

"eat all you can " buffet restaurants in Chinatown ??

Imagine the scene......

Waiter: "Yes Sir... and how many would you like a table for" ?

Bankfodder: "153,000 please " !

All opinions and advice I offer are purely my own, and are offered without any liability. If unsure seek the help of a licensed professional

...just because something's in print doesn't mean its true.... just look at you Banks T&C's for example !

:D :D :D ....big time:))))))

Carphone Warehouse WON £195.00

Welcome Finance in Court. N244 accepted.

Barclaycard WON with contractual, PPI and charges for time spent and letters sent

Halifax solo, switch, Credit Classic, Halifax one Itsme Vs Halifax 2 accounts

Creation Finance Prelim received offer of £79.88.... Itsme VS Creation Finance

Vodafone overcharged Vodafon.. anything that could be done?

U know where the scales r:)))))

My partner and i just home from London, didnt see the cancelled message untill just now, knew i should have checked last nite or this morn, never mind we had a enjoyable day out and had some good food down china town.

!2 years Tesco distribution supervisor

7 years Sainsburys Transport Manager

4 Years housing officer ( Lettings )

Partner... 23 Years social services depts

All advice is given through own opition, also by seeking/searching info on behalf of poster, and own personnel dealings.

Ooh, shywazz, I'm so sorry!!! We stayed at the British Museum until about 2 pm in case of latecomers, then went off to a nearby pub for a few hours.

I'm glad you had a good time after all, after everyone went their own way, Mr Bookie, little Bookie and self went back to the museum and had a lovely wander, which we never seem to have the time or energy to do otherwise, so that was great. :-D

Just got home - It was gorgeous in Bilbao. 35 degrees and very sunny:D

Advice given is either my experience or my opinion and is given without liability. If in doubt, consult a qualified professional.

If you PM me for advice I will only reply in your own thread

Never under estimate your ability. I won over £17,000!

For the full story - look here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/NatWest-bank/17630-thecobbettslayer-NatWest.html

No worries at all Bookworm we were travlling to London after visiting friends in Milton Keynes anyway, so the drive there was planned to co-inside wiv the gag meet, but all ok in end, my fault or should i blame the other half for not lookin on the site b4 leaving lol... We lok 4ward to the next arranged meeting. :)

PS glad u had a great holiday slayer in the warm and sunny climate

!2 years Tesco distribution supervisor

7 years Sainsburys Transport Manager

4 Years housing officer ( Lettings )

Partner... 23 Years social services depts

All advice is given through own opition, also by seeking/searching info on behalf of poster, and own personnel dealings.