CANCELLED - CAG picnic - or meet Brit Museum 1.00 if you are already in London

BankFodder
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6163 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing has happened as far as I am aware with the Tshirt idea. All I know is the CAG Moderators etc will be wearing T'shirts. I was going to get a quote from work but no one made contact with me.

DS

I have pm'd dsilverstein, come on folks, let's support our fellow posters. :D

Gracias a la vida - Thanks to life

I have never been to CAG picnic...do we need to bring anything with us?:))))))

You wouldn't, as this is the first one! :-D (mods one last year excepted)

You need to bring whatever you plan to eat and drink that day, blanket if you want to sit on the grass, etc.... In other words, it's a "bring your own" kind of thing. Although in true CAG fashion, I'm sure there'll be picking and sharing all round. :-D

You wouldn't, as this is the first one! :-D (mods one last year excepted)

You need to bring whatever you plan to eat and drink that day, blanket if you want to sit on the grass, etc.... In other words, it's a "bring your own" kind of thing. Although in true CAG fashion, I'm sure there'll be picking and sharing all round. :-D

Thank you Bookworm:))))I am looking forward...

but still thinking what to bring: wine or juice:)))))))))))))?:))))

Or as dsilverstein said we could buy some drinks from cafe...

r u taking anything with you??? or just cash?:)))))))))

regards,

itsme

Carphone Warehouse WON £195.00

Welcome Finance in Court. N244 accepted.

Barclaycard WON with contractual, PPI and charges for time spent and letters sent

Halifax solo, switch, Credit Classic, Halifax one Itsme Vs Halifax 2 accounts

Creation Finance Prelim received offer of £79.88.... Itsme VS Creation Finance

Vodafone overcharged Vodafon.. anything that could be done?

U know where the scales r:)))))

r u taking anything with you??? or just cash?:)))))))))

regards,

itsme

Slightly different scenario for me, because I am putting up with, sorry, putting up, a large concentration of mods the night before, who are swarming in from all over the country, so yes, I'll be bringing large amounts of food and drinks for us lot.

To give you an idea, we should be carrying both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, quiches lorraines, sausage rolls, crisps, big tub of rice salad with vinaigrette, some kind of cold chicken dish, potato salad, coleslaw, and some madeleines as sweet. (Well, some of that lot are growing lads! :-D)

Poundland has plates, plastic cutlery, napkins, etc... to keep it cheap, and Sainsbury's have their "enjoy summer" promo going where you can get a free picnic blanket if you buy 5 stickered products.

Helping you get your charges back AND money saving tips, this site has EVERYTHING!!!! :-D

big tub of rice salad with vinaigrette
Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh! The dreaded rice and bits...:eek::eek::eek:

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Might have known a mention of that would have you coming scurrying! Have you got a tracer on the key words or something? Every time I mention that rice salad, up you pop with some disparaging comments!!!

Anyway, what is it to you? Are you coming up or not? :-D

Have you got a tracer on the key words or something? Every time I mention that rice salad, up you pop with some disparaging comments!!!
Hey...don't blame me...The Crushster started it...
Anyway, what is it to you? Are you coming up or not?
Ummm...not sure yet...I am still waiting to pencil things into my ever-full diary...you know the score...pasty tastings, pasty factory openings, goat blood sacrifices...all these things place a heavy demand on my time...

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Is the picnic still happening considering the weather report is rain for most of sunday?

Is there anyone travelling down from the Barnet area?

Progress

Barclays/Woolwich Claim 1

Pre Lim letter sent 15/12/06

LBA sent 29/12/06

N1 filed 25/1/07

Acknoledgement received 15/2/07

Defence filed 26/2/07

Amendment submitted on 5/3/07

AQ submitted on 15/3/07

Hearing Date 13/07/07 friday

Offer received on 07/07/07

Settled in Full on 09/07/07

Barclays/Woolwich Claim 2 (Pre 6 Years)

Pre Lim Letter sent13/07/07

Response Received

LBA sent 24/07/07

Response Received

N1 Filed (07/08/07)

NatWest Claim 1&2 (Pre 6 Years)

S.A.R sent 11/07/07

Statements received 04/08/07

LBA sent 04/08/07

Associates CC

S.A.R sent 13/07/07 - Awaiting their response

Capital One CC

Working out charges

It is still happening, and there will be around fifteen team members there...if necessary we will commandeer the tea-bar! :D

Alan, Derby, UK.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Sorry, but I cannot deal with your case by PM - please ask questions in your own thread. If you do not get a reply within 48 hours send a PM, with a link to the relevant thread, to any Site Team Member.

DO NOT SEND QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR CLAIM TO ADMIN, or our WEBMASTER - YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REPLY.

Advice given is purely my opinion, and is not based on any legal training.

Is the picnic still happening considering the weather report is rain for most of sunday?

Is there anyone travelling down from the Barnet area?

Hi, Yes we are .... we're in North Finchley:)

have a great time to all who attend the picnic. Wish i could be there, no transport but would love to meet some of you good people.got my driving test in 2 weeks,so maybe il be able to get to the next one.Please can someone try to post a few piccies?Hope the weather is good for a change.hvae fun x

Cancelled due to bad weather.

With apologies.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Great idea to cancel...i wouldn't put my nose outside:)))Can't believe it's a summer!!!!

Carphone Warehouse WON £195.00

Welcome Finance in Court. N244 accepted.

Barclaycard WON with contractual, PPI and charges for time spent and letters sent

Halifax solo, switch, Credit Classic, Halifax one Itsme Vs Halifax 2 accounts

Creation Finance Prelim received offer of £79.88.... Itsme VS Creation Finance

Vodafone overcharged Vodafon.. anything that could be done?

U know where the scales r:)))))

Cancelled? I've come up all the way from Cornwall and it's cancelled? Hmmmmmmmmmm...:mad:

great british weather......gotta love it :(

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

Ah well, British History Museum here I come then. Can't waste a day off from the kids can I? :D

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

Ah well, British History Museum here I come then. Can't waste a day off from the kids can I? :D

Checkout the Science Museum too over at S Kensington ... went last week - v good (if that's you bag!)

Checkout the Science Museum too over at S Kensington ... went last week - v good (if that's you bag!)

Thanks Papa, with 7 hours to kill, I'm sure I will need more than 1 place to go & I'm going to try my best to avoid covent garden (can't afford it lol).

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr