Robbersway and citi loan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4503 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Complain to the OFT online, when the OFT send you their letter, remove your e-mail address. Send a copy of the OFT letter with a copy of the latest RW threat letter. Send it Recorded.

One would have thought so, but this is the second case on here where they have started to chase a debt in dispute due to lack of a cca request being complied with, time the OFT were informed methinks

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PG,

They seem quiet fearce but surely if robbinscum can not produce a valid cca or at all,there is no case against debtors.

Well there will be a percentage that give up as soon as the court papers hit the mat and its those that finance the ones that fight back tbh. No CCA SHOULD be enough but it is down to a judge on the day and two sides convincing him/her of their case.... bad decisions happen and without the will or finances to appeal for a potential better standard of judge.....

S.

Nope the cca request is still outstanding with robinsons - so the account in in dispute is good enough, you could also have sent the Suprised this as been passed to you while still in dispute letter

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

I now believe there was a charge of £850 forppi

And a charge of £900 for interest on the ppi can anything be done about theese

This whole thing dates from 2006 r/way rekon they own the alledged debt but have never recieved any thing any time stating this after reading other threads I rekon court claim shortly from end.

Edited by safc

Hi safc

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/factsheets/payment-protection-insurance.pdf

Provided you've been Mis-sold PPI. Send a covering letter, the FOS PPI Questionnaire and the speadsheet to work out the interest to the original creditor. You should find the correct single Premium PPI spreadsheet in the links below, care of ims. Send the claim Recorded.

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

I now believe there was a charge of £850 forppi

And a charge of £900 for interest on the ppi can anything be done about theese

This whole thing dates from 2006 r/way rekon they own the alledged debt but have never recieved any thing any time stating this after reading other threads I rekon court claim shortly from end.

The alledged debt in this thread would possiblly have had credit agreement dateing to june 2006

From what I have read is it that because it is pre 2007 a signed copy still has to be produced

Will my cca request to r/way still stand form june 2007 which they never replyed to

or should I send another to ind

Thanks

your original request still stands, if these fools cannot or will not supply the agreement to your valid request then that is their lookout, just send ind an account in dispute letter, the onus is on them to prove otherwise

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)