Please Post How Far Back You Have Managed To Obtain Statements

Guest bong
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5302 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks muggins 73:)

no probs katscash.

Good luck and keep us posted.

:DSUCCESSESS:D

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

:)CURRENT CLAIMS:)

HALIFAX03

19-SEPT-07 APPLICATION TO HAVE STAY LIFTED

02-OCT-07 APPLICATION REFUSED

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

• 1 month later...

Any news on the Co-Op? My dad had an account there (not a credit card).

He went in with passport and list of addresses, in branch he was told they would write to him. They did write saying they could not find his info. Actually I'll get a thread up, suggestions there please.

The views I express here are mere speculation based on my experience. I am not qualified nor insured to give legal advice and any action you take will be at your own risk.

Hi all,

Just to let you know I have got statements dating from Oct 1998 till August 2007 from Twaddle-dumb, er sorry ... Nationwide.

They are in breech of the Act regarding S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) from back in July, am pressuring them for the rest of my statements currently. So much for only being able to go back 6 years. The boot is firmly on my foot.

We will see.

regards

Gazza01

noomill060:

yes and no! I am going to let 2 weeks go by, even though I said must reply on 29th - cannot give them a excuse that I did not give them enuff time to reply - then next week tell them I am putting in an official complaint to the Information Commissioners Office, plus looking into taking them to court to force compliance and any other way that I can embarrass them.

Knowing Twaddle-dumb, it will go to court. I bear no fears of such an event happening.

hi everyone got statements from coop from 2000 :) but halifax i phoned for my account number they gave me one, sent off for my statments on 26/06/2007 with 10.00 cheque got a letter last week saying this was my new account number ,phoned and asked for previous account number on my old account which i asked for they said i would have to go in to my branch:evil: do i have to start all this process again? waiting over forty days for statments?

Katscash,

A SAR is about you as an individual so if you sent a SAR then they should provide all personal data they hold on you as a subject. When you get the old account number I recomend sending another letter referring to this and the SAR and tell them they need to supply all data relating to this account also or they will be in breach of the DPA.

Tanz

• Haha 1

• 6 months later...

his seems theonly appropriate thread for this,

Have had an account with Bradford & Bingley for ....?years and have always had a detailed monthly statement until last year when they stopped. Telephone calls letters confirmed I was supposed to get monthly statements. After a few weeks eventually got 'A' statement, actually all it

was was a dated listing of Income & Outgoing. Asked for a full statement

again got lising-eventually did get detailed statement in December but no

following monthly, 2 weeks ago was sent another listing statement worse

still 3 months was excluded - telephoned again asking for detailed statement assured it would include the missing 3 months-it arrived the missing 3 months in listing format.

Is anyone else having this problem? is it aresult of refunding (I have not asked for refund) of bank charges? sort of hiding the detail.

Is it somthing I should forward to the banking ombudman?

• 6 months later...

RBS provided CCAs and other paperwork for Direct Line Financial Services (DLFS) back to 1997. This was due to the legal transfer of DLFS back to RBS.

aa

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

------------------------------------------------

Bank charge successes:

Halifax - Full settlement incl interest.

HSBC - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 75% of claim.

RBS - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 70% of claim.

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

2 claims settled in full with LV without FOS involvement.

2 claims settled in full with HSBC without FOS involvement

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

***RBS PPI Claim Long fight but, WON***

Please do not PM me for advice as it may be sometime before I can respond.

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

• 1 year later...