WHISTLEBLOWER - Have the banks been lying to us?

Enron
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6287 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please do not post anything that may be seen as libelous in this thread , thanks

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it was very interesting to see how things work inside a bank and all those dodgy staff, And having to meet all those targets dailly.

I couldnt do it, I can see why some of them force people into buying Insurances if thats the way their bosses get on thier backs threatining their jobs

I'm going to take my deck chair and flask and sit opposite Barclays tomorrow morning. A good, all round day of entertainment I think ;)

Well done to the journalists :D we applaud you!

Some people get all the fun. Got to go to work tomorrow worse luck.

About the [ 9p ] bit don't forget 1 sheet A4 paper 1p + 1 envelope 2p + ink .0000001p + 2nd class post 23p = approx 39p

Anyone want to comment on MY gesstimation

lazybones :D

All opinions expressed by me are my own personal ones........

If in doubt seek Professional Advice

MBNA....... S.A.R....Posted..12/3/07

Delivered..13/3/07..Replied..20/4/07-- Incmplete

Non-compliance letter sent...01/05/07

LTSB........S.A.R. ..Posted..14/3/07

Delivered..20/3/07..Replied..21/4/07--Incoplete

Non-compliance letter sent...07/05/07

AL+LE...... S.A.R... Posted..14/3/07

Delivered..15/3/07..Replied..20/4/07--Complete

Mods/site helpers

See post 28. I am serious about this>

Further more if as CAG members we can make a difference with Banks etc. ARE WE STRONG ENOUGH TO HAVE SOME POLICTICAL CLOUT ON OTHER ISSUES, FOR A SEPERATE FORUM. I AM SURE WE MUST HAVE ENOUGH EXPERTISE AMONG US.

Regards

Dee

What really angered me about the programme tonight - apart from the woman trying to sell the pensioner insurance - was when the girl in the call centre said as soon as she hears a Liverpool accent she automatically thinks that they are in debt, that made my blood boil, me being a scouser :mad:

I'm a scouser and I just laughed at it :D .. some people can't help being ignorant and class everyone the same .. if they want to think that they must be very narrow minded to think that everyone in a city our size is the same .. laugh it off

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Hi spencer1957

Yes I saw the full programe, I have been with Barclays since 1972, and tommorrow we will be parting company.

If anyone reading this is with Barclays watch the whistleblower and join me and withdraw your account!

yes i did watch the program and i am now thinking, perhaps i was misled in to havin the additions account, and i am in the process of writing a letter to see about getting the charges back if they have'nt got my signature could i be entitled to these charges back as well???????!!!!!!! worth a try i suppose! LOL

LMAO

He introduced himself as a "sales advisor" and told me about the great benefits of additions. Free 24 hr legal helpline for matters such as Property, Litigation. I said "Oh, litigation, does that mean I could ring them up and get help with taking Barclays to court over my unfair bank charges". He didnt know what to say. I asked him about his thoughts on the program, he said he hasnt seen it, so cant comment. I am buzzing!!!!

I found several matters very alarming, looking at private customers account details, opeining accounts for non-existent people, hard selling to people who could not afford it, the utter contempt for customers, it was disgusting, their seemed to be no protection of customers accounts information and no security checks on staff, this explains why I have mysterious defaults and why my documents went missing when I was asked to send them off to a bank years ago! insiders and criminal activity!

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819

I'll risk being edited - I don't think this is libelous - he said it - not me!! - but I hope heads roll tomorrow especially the (quote from programme) "right git".

And that poor chap, going in to see if he can borrow money to buy a bed and they try to sell him contents insurance:mad: - what contents???? He didn't have any contents otherwise he wouldn't have been there in the first place!!

Scandalous.

I'm a scouser and I just laughed at it :D .. some people can't help being ignorant and class everyone the same .. if they want to think that they must be very narrow minded to think that everyone in a city our size is the same .. laugh it off

I have calmed down now, arr hey, I am sounding like a proper scouser now calm down , calm down:lol:

NatWest

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent - 02/01/07

Statements received - 15/01/07

Prelim sent - 24/01/07

LBA sent - 15/02/07

Claim filed in court - 20/03/07

Court date received for 26th June - 01/06/07

Received offer for full & final settlement from Cobbetts - 22/06/07:D :D

Capital One

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent - 26/06/07

Statements received - 03/07/07

Prelim letter sent - 17/07/07

Letter received - 07/08/07 - WON!!:grin:

Most importantly did anyone record it?

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

so Mazza - do you have loads of debt, or are you just trying to get money for a new kitchen or something?

Damn! You have found me out, have you been listening into the phone calls;)

NatWest

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent - 02/01/07

Statements received - 15/01/07

Prelim sent - 24/01/07

LBA sent - 15/02/07

Claim filed in court - 20/03/07

Court date received for 26th June - 01/06/07

Received offer for full & final settlement from Cobbetts - 22/06/07:D :D

Capital One

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent - 26/06/07

Statements received - 03/07/07

Prelim letter sent - 17/07/07

Letter received - 07/08/07 - WON!!:grin:

:o OMG I didn,t tape it, for pos defence.

If someone did can they let me have copy. PM me (Wil pay for tape/ postage.) Or can we get link on site?

Regards

Dee:-)

Simon Pickergill- MR popular if people phone him asking for charges back even if they are in tears he has a good laugh- even if they have no food because of these charges- he doesnt give a damn. Would LOVE TO HAVE A CHAT WITH HIM.So out of touch with the great British public. Perhaps he wont have a job tommorow.Then it could be tears and charges for him.PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN.

If someone did can they let me have copy. PM me (Wil pay for tape/ postage.) Or can we get link on site?

Watch this space...

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.