ribena13 vs HSBC

ribena13
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6240 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just subscribing! :)

• Haha 1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read throught the

FAQ's and when your ready, start a thread in your banks forum to keep us all updated!

If the information I have provided is useful, please click the scales!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just subscribing! :)

hi smoothy

start your own thread so we can keep tabs on you. should you need any help you'll be easier to find

1/ Go here.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....group-against/

2/ Find your Bank, click on the bold blue name of Bank

3/ Go to the bit that says "Forum tools" and click on it.

4/ Click Subscribe to Forum. It will ask you how often you want to recieve updates ( daily I found is best)

5/ Then it will redirect you once you've subscribed.

6/ then click on "Forum tools" again, and choose "Post new thread"

7/ Give your thread a title eg: "name vs whatever bank", and then make a post.

Good luck

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

Hi Netty, AQ deadline tomorrow and nothing in post from Sols, should I be giving them a call today to let them know AQ being filed tomorrow or should i just go with it?

I was also wondering if should send copies of breakdown of charges with AQ and if a copy of the AQ should be sent to DG Sols?

Thanks again

:confused:

you could give them a quick call - if you could get through that would be something! don't whatever you do, miss your own deadline - so if you don't manage to get through make sure you submit yours ok.

yes send copies of your breakdown with the aq to your local court and to dg - just courtesy.

good luck

DG Solicitors

12 Calthorpe Road

Edgbaston

Birmingham

B15 1QZ

0121 455 2111 (Debbie)

0121 455 2701 (Rachel)

0121 455 2196 (Kate)

0121 455 2206 (Alan)

Fax 0121 455 2150

0121 455 2111 (Debbie) debbiedaubney@hsbc.com

0121 455 2701 (Rachel) racheltomlinson@hsbc.com

0121 455 2196 (Kate) kateeaves@hsbc.com

0121 455 2206 (Alan) alanburden@hsbc.com

Julie Kyle@hsbc.com

just a few to keep you going! lol

hi smoothy

start your own thread so we can keep tabs on you. should you need any help you'll be easier to find

1/ Go here.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....group-against/

2/ Find your Bank, click on the bold blue name of Bank

3/ Go to the bit that says "Forum tools" and click on it.

4/ Click Subscribe to Forum. It will ask you how often you want to recieve updates ( daily I found is best)

5/ Then it will redirect you once you've subscribed.

6/ then click on "Forum tools" again, and choose "Post new thread"

7/ Give your thread a title eg: "name vs whatever bank", and then make a post.

Good luck

Hmmm yeah! Thanks for that!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read throught the

FAQ's and when your ready, start a thread in your banks forum to keep us all updated!

If the information I have provided is useful, please click the scales!

:?: Hi Tis me again!

AQ deadline tomorrow and no offer in post from DG sols.

Got no luck ringing DG as all went to answerphone but left some messages just politely chasing to see if everything alright their end and if received breakdown of charges sent weeks ago as no response from emails re this.

AQ due in tomorrow and just filling out details. AQ form is N149 and I have been reading on AQ notes on forum about filing for direction or something like that.....dont know if this is neccesary or if I should just attach breakdown and wait patiently as dont fully understand what this entails?

Could anyone help as crucial I get right now and dont want to balls things up at the last minute as its getting closer and so far done everthing to the T!

Any help would be much appreciated. Am handing delivering to court tomorrow as they are close by.

Thanks

:rolleyes: Completed AQ and sumbitted to court yesterday along with Draft Order for Directions.....fingers crossed get offer soon as dont fancy this court malarky v much its scarey!

Now i have submitted draft order for directions do I have to send statements, breakdown of charges to sols and court now???? Have just sent DG a copy of AQ along with draft order for their info.

Also what else do I have to submit as not clear on threads??? and I presume I can take copies of statements from internet banking??

Thanks again for all your help:-)

Think most people send a copy of the AQ to the solicitor too just as a courtesy thing, it also means they have to get your file out to put it away and who knows what might happen while your files on someone’s desk

pete

fingers crossed pete!

Do i need to be sending the Draft Order bits now to the court and sols? and if so what else do i send apart from statements, breakdown of charges?

Thank you again

ps: been calling all tel numbers at DG all day and everyone goes to answerphone, I have been doing this thing since beginning of January and have not been able to get hold of or been able to speak to anyone at DG sols?????aaaagggghhhhh - worried my claim is festering away and awaiting recycling as bog roll???

Scrap last thread. Lattie has answered all questions for me and I feel better equipped to deal with whole draft order thing.

I am going to call courts tomorrow and see if DG have submitted their AQ and if not what date this is due by so can keep tabs on this....I will then wait and see if judge awards direction and then will start my little printer off printing!!! Poor thing...will need the money to buy new one!

Hoping still to get miracle offer through post.....can live in hope anyway! lol ;)

mark my words.... they'll be on double/treble overtime - but those phones will be switched off!!

come tuesday next week, they'll be sending out some offers you watch!

lots of love from 'forever the optimist' aka perky

:D Netty you have obviously been out of HSBC far too long!!! They don't pay their employees overtime they all have contracts that bleed the life out of them and I bet even the lawyers have sales targets. I reckon their next move will be to offer a settlement and a new credit card at the sametime!!!

Guide to claiming back your bank charges

Most of your questions can be answered by following this link.

Thanks guys you are so right...did ring and of course was answerphone message! as always!! What are bank holidays anyway I am self employed as they say no rest for the wicked!

Will try again on tuesday and also the courts and see if DG have submited their AQ yet and if not what date its due so can stay on the ball.

Presume have to wait for courts to agree to draft order for direction before send all the gumpth off to them?

Happy easter everyone

oh, yes, it's about 200 pages of copying and must be in triplicate - so don't start on that until you've got a date and it's about 5 days away. it's way tooooo much to do unless you are really very sure you are going to need it. the courts would give you at a minimum 14 days to get it in - so no need to make a start. i've got it all together on my when you've filed your aq thread - post 1 - it tells you what to use and where to get it.

Cheers Lattie you have already been v efficient and sent this to me via ST4 link so have saved ready to do thanks again you are an excellent help along with Netty.

Feeling more confident now know what i have to do. Do you have to go through this process for charges applied after your claim, just out of curiosity although thankfully my finances are a lot stronger these days and seem to manage to avoid bank charges wherever possible.

You can add on new charges untill the claim goes in, thereafter you have to put in a new claim.

I did 3 in total, and got my account closed! :-D

HSBC WON three times!!!!! Read about my continuing battle (claim FOUR!) Link HERE

Capital One WON Link

HERE

GE capital (5 accounts) WON link HERE

Lloyds bank account WON second claim starting! link HERE

Budget insurance cough up WON link HERE

Principles WON link HERE

A&L (Mrs Crusher's account) claim link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Any advice given is on an informal basis only and without prejudice or liability. In in any doubt, consult a qualified lawyer.

IF YOU HAVE GOT YOUR MONEY BACK, PUT SOME BACK INTO THE SITE TO HELP KEEP IT OPEN!

Bugger!! So even though just submitted AQ can add on the charges I have received since end date of Breakdown of charges which I submitted?

Dont mind them taking personal account as opened another elsewhere and they wont close it as have managed loan attached to it however having trouble changing business account as still young business (3 years) and most banks want blood before giving you what we get from our current HSBC business account...actually thats the only thing HSBC have been good for.....so bit nervous as would be jobless with no bus acc!

You can't add charges once the AQ is in unless you want to pay £35 for the trouble. Best approach is a new claim at some point. :D

You could always ask for them to be included in the settlement. Should they refuse then as you say another claim.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.