ribena13 vs HSBC

ribena13
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6240 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm supposed to be the computer illiterate one here!!!!

Will probably start new claim...interesting though just been reading your thread Lattie on Managed loans which HSBC kindly (not) gave us last year becuase we could not keep up with a loan payment and credit cards (along with some others tied in) as we started new business (landscapers) and experienced first seasonal lull :sad: and am thinking if werent for them harrassing us and liberating us of little money we did pay in so had no money to feed kid, we would never have took out managed loan, they backed us into corner.......not only that they class you as second rate customer for duration of managed loan!!! great:mad:

Have put thread on post re Managed Loans detailing events if anyone interested!:)

:confused:

yes, well, someone else started that thread a long while ago - i used to read it - but i'm such a woos i had to stop reading as i kept crying over the sad storied - honest to god, it had me crying - i'm such a baby! did you find that through what i wrote to lou earlier? that one on tigs thread from stabliloss was the worst - i just stopped reading them all together. you know that ovaltine "how do they sleep at night?" adverts - that should be hsbc loan managers.

I know its so infuriating...at the time i thought it was probably our own fault for getting into situation by starting business up but looking back on it we were broken and HSBC knew it.....they left us for four months stewing, taking our money to cover their poxy loans and basically laughing at me when rang in tears cos had no money for food, it was that bad....we begged, we ranted, we broke down, and not until they were completely satisfied we were at rock bottom did they stick a hand out to save us (or so I thought)!

11 years we have loan for, when made our millions will gladly pay the lot in one pence coins and make them count it all twice!!!! hah :D Well I can dream cant I ?

well, all i can say is you have our support - for what it's worth. have you looked at tigs thread and how she combined asking for the interest on the managed loan with the bank charges. it would be great to see some more success along these lines - or on the ml's alone. i know loads are just milling around waiting for a breakthrough of some sort - the floodgates would really open then. hsbc/dg wouldn't know what hit them if the ml's claims get rolling.

Had brief look through and think will go for it as I feel so done over by HSBC.

Will this still apply if also added some other bills to Managed Loan??? although this was definately only taken out to cope with HSBC pressure to cover their loan repayments, credit cards and charges! We were actually sorting rest out (only small amount ) with CAB.

Any more advice from anyone doing this would be great and if we could get together and see how its working that would be better as definately think this is a goer, otherwise HSBC have won with their bullying tactics and we cant be having that surely??

I feel a new claim coming on!!!!!haha haha haha ;)

Ribena NO its not your fault for starting a business. We all try to better ourselves, try to provide a bit more for our kids than we had. I bet they were biting your hand off when you went to them with your business proposals, they were when I went to them.

I have been there and to some extent I will be there until they nail the lid down on my box so I will do anything I can to help people who have been pushed into that situation. What the banks do is disgusting, they are using Victorian financial ethics in the 21st century.

pete

I agree Pete there ethos is crap - care for the rich and sod the poor!!

Youre right I am no longer ashamed for trying to better my life and its paying off now despite the ropey start.....now approaching start of third year and finally feel we are a proper bonefide business at last!

We have seasons and our season is about to start, having already secured three more large commercial contracts this year alone we are expecting a stomper of a year (without sounding too optomistic!) and when that money starts filling up account again I shall transfer the entire amount to another Bank who may be slightly more interested....if one exists?:|

HSBC make my blood boil and give me palpatations just thinking about that organisation and how many poor sods they have taken for a ride when at their lowest points.

Am definately looking into this managed loan stuff and will fight for refund of interest if at all possible

yeah, your good season is about to start and hsbc will be falling over themselves with phonecalls to offer you allsorts because they think they can 'help'

but when you need help genuinely, they p**s you off big time. go for the jugular... they deserve nothing else!

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

Good for you ribena, and how much sooner would your business been profitable without all of the cr*p HSBC shovelled to your door, and how many businesses have they sent under with the way they run their business.

Take back all you can because you know they didn’t think twice about taking it from you

pete

Yeah I know Pete I often have wondered the same, after all it was only by the grace of god that our business survived last year no thanks to HSBC closing in on us.......we certainly would not be in the position we are in now if it werent for sheer determination to make our business work.......they could not have cared less if we succeeded or not and still have the same attitude until the summer when the finances bump up!!

When I last threatened to move our business account elsewhere their basic philosophy was "whatever" thanks HSBC that makes my custom to you seem so much worthwile knowing our livelihood is in safe hands!

Cant wait to get out....although Managed Loan means we are stuck with them for the forseeable future......well atleast until we gain massive contract or win the lottery!!!lol ......Well I am still dreaming......ever the optimist!!!!

This time next year We will be millionaires..............it worked for Delboy!!:-|

Stick right in there Ribena I had the same thing with Nat West when I was self employed Wholesaling to the public house's and beer festivals, it was a one man set up really killing my self the way I was carrying on got the turnover up to nearly 250k p/a had unsecured facillities with them for 30k and they really loved me, then the cheap imports started and turnover fell down to 95k p/a and they tried to get security of our home which we refused to let them so they just kept turning the screw tighter until they bust me. That was 8 years ago we had 5 rough years with HSBC after that and the last 2 years we have been model account holders with them with out a single charge but we have not forgot what they did over the 5 year period what we are claiming for

Thanks ST

Really are total losers arent they......well woke today and still no offer from DG sols so am contacting tomorrow to find out whats going on...thats if can get through to human, had no luck so far.

Was going to do it today then my cat got hit by car and had to be put to sleep....so been crap day....things can only get better

Thanks GMMM as they say s*&t happens, just been one of those days hopefully tomorrow will awake to nice letter from sols offering me all my money back and accidentally adding a couple of thousand for my efforts......well I am damn sure that dream I had was supposed to be a premonition!

Boooo someone cheer me up and agree!:(

just wait til you get your offer - we have an acceptance letter that you send back instead of using theirs and in it we don't accept the confidentiality clause unless they want to pay you to keep quiet and we have a blank where you can fill it in with whatever you want them to pay to shut you up - so, you can put £1,000,000 - no problem!

(it's really just a cheeky little dig - but, hey, you never know your luck!)