Hsbc

chipper99
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5839 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Fl.

But I Already Put In My Form To Request Judgement In Default And A Defence Strike Out. I Also Put In A Letter Asking For The Defence To Be Struck Out. If I Understood The Lady At The Court Correctly That Has Been Granted And I Have Been Awarded Judgement. She Then Directed Me To That Website But As I Have Nothing In Writing From The Court I Dont Want To Enforcing Judgement By Sending In The Bailiffs Etc.

Ah right! So you need confimation in writing from the court before you can Enforce Judgement? Well you could ring dg and tell them that the judge has granted judgement in your favour and you will be enforcing as soon as you get the documents from the court. Also ask the court if you can have written confirmation. Tell them you will collect it from the court yourself if needs be!

Once you have it in writing then it's all over bar the shouting I would have thought.

It will be a matter of when they pay you and not if. They can settle of their own accord or can give the money to the baliffs. The choice will be theirs.

You need that written confirmation as soon as possible!

(No fuss for my 3000th post please)

I Just Spoke To The Same Lady At The Court Again To Clarify A Few Points. She Confirmed That A Letter Has Been Sent Out To Myself And The Defendant On The 8th August Confirming That Judgement Has Been Entered In My Favour. I Will Assume That This Letter Will Arrive Tomorrow. So I Suppose I Should Wait And See How The Bank Reacts Before Sending In The Bailiffs

Send dg an email or ring them letting them know whats what. You are in the strong position now. The judge has said you have won and hsbc owe you the money. You want to know when to expect payment.

I won't presume to much at this stage but I hope congrats will be in order soon. It's been a long time since I have said that to anyone on here.

If it were me I would be on my high horse and on the phone to dg right now!

I Am Very, Very Tempted. But Unlike My Usual Rush In Self, I Think I Will Wait Until I Have That Piece Of Paper In My Hand And Can Quote From It Whilst Speaking To Dg. Hmmmm, Arggghhh. Something In My Throat When I Say That.

found it!

read this:default judgement in

the second option is a letter which has your name on it - write it tonight to dg - the warrant of execution option. i think that's just what you want isn't it - letting dg know what's going on - giving them the chance to pay up without you going for the warrant which will (i think this is correct) go on a record as a judgment against them - they will pay up - throw in a little about what the woman said - say you are just waiting for the paperwork but giving them the opportunity to avoid the hassle of the execution by paying up - now - i'm not sure i'd give them 7 days - i think i'd give them until the close of business on maybe wednesday.

look ok?

Well it arrived in the post yesterday. Here it is;

JUDGEMENT FOR CLAIMANT (in default)

TO THE DEFENDANT-

You have not replied to the claim form.

It is therefore ordered that you must pay the claimant £****** for debt (and interest to date of judgement) and £220 for costs.

You must pay the claimant a total of £****** forthwith.

So I take it I get in touch with DG tomorrow. Any ideas????

Chipper.

Cheers for the happy thoughts everyone.

As I now have this form I think I will ring DG tomorrow and ask for payment before further action. Anyone see any problems with this or think I should try another route. Please vote now.

Ring Jason Newbold at DG on 0121 455 2659.

Let us all know how you go on.

Im expecting a call from him tomorrow. If he has not rung by lunchtime I will be on phone to him.

Good luck

Chris:p

I spoke to Michelle Orton from DG this morning who started out being as nice as pie but deteriorated into not letting me speak and speaking over the top of me. I hope I got her flustered. I advised her that I had official juddgement and she said HSBC would be asking for judgement to be set aside. I then said that the court had no record of this on Friday or today. She then asked what date the judgement was made and when I received the news, Next she said she would speak to HSBC.

I said that as the judgement was all I had I would be making an application for enforcement tomorrow if I had no other news. Then she started getting flustered. She then went on to say she would contact HSBC immediately to ask if they wanted to ask for judgment to be set aside. This is one minute after saying they had already done it. It was then that I couldnt get to speak. She then said that she would get back to me this PM.

HOLD ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! Whilst writing this Michelle has phoned me now saying that DG sent in the AQ on time by fax and she has a sending confirmation. But she just rang the court and they dont have it. Im going to ring the court now.

I spoke to the court and they confirm they have had a call from DG claiming to have proof that they sent in the AQ at 3pm last Tuesday. They are now waiting on DG to send this proof and it will again go before a judge. DG claim that Judgement in default should not have been entered. So it looks like im back to square one. Although the court do not have a copy of their AQ. I asked about enforcing judgement and was told by the court to wait and call back at the end of the week.

I am now very, very pi**$d off.