Hsbc

chipper99
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5829 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone. Any news or views on what has been reported on BBC this morning re. the judge in Hull and the idea that all of these cases going to court will be lotteries? My nerves are bad enough, but getting steadily worse after watching that.

Chipper.

Hi again.

Im hoping to fill in my AQ later on today or tomorrow. I have seen some links on threads on how to fill them in and what to attach but am struggling to find them again. Can anyone help me out? Or offer some advice?

Thanks in advance.

Darren.

Hi chipper. I have been hunting high and low for an answer to your question and all I have found is that you just put your details in there. As to what you put under the "Witness to which facts" I am unsure. Maybe someone else can advise you on that part.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Thanks Jo. I was wondering if it would simply be witness to unfair charges??? Also, is it recommended to attach a draft order for directions or does it harm the case if you do not?? Any advice appreciated.

In the guide to completing your AQ is a copy of the draft order for you to attach. FL put a link to it in post 80 of your thread. It basically tells the court what you are going to prepare and submit for your case and what you require of HSBC to submit for the case. I think that it would be wise to attach it, that way you are trying to make HSBC show their breakdown of the costs for the charges taken from you.

• Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

Cheers Jo. Im getting there. What a way to spend a weekend. All evening yesterday in the vet with my sick dog (until 11pm) and now a Sunday afternoon doing this. Hopefully will all be worth it soon.

Thanks again.

It will be worth it in the end. I too have had a bit of a bad weekend. First I was diagnosed with tonsilitis on Friday (still feeling pretty rough now), and then my eldest daughter has just gone down with it. What a lovely Fathers Day for my Hubby as he has to look after me and the other two kids.

Hi all.

Finishing off my AQ today. Just throwing open my previous question before I complete it about what to put next to my details in section D, "Witness to which facts"? Any specific wording?

Cheers.

Greetings. Still no correspondence whatsoever from DG. Taking my AQ in today and parting with another 100 notes. Also sending DG a copy of the AQ and directions etc with a polite letter. The waiting game continues.

Chipper.

Hello all. As i put my AQ in yesterday and its due date is tomorrow, how long should I leave contacting the court to see if the wonderful HSBC has submitted theirs? Whats the plan of action if they dont submit as Ive seen loads on here about them either not submitting AQs or doing it late?

Would leave it till Monday at the earliest Chipp, will give the court a day or two to put the paperwork in the right files and if they still havent submitted by Thursday or Friday next week I would start looking at writing a letter to your Judge asking for a defense strike out on the grounds of abuse of process.

pete

Thanks for that Pete. I really can not wait for it to be over now. Ive just got so much on at the minute and that doesnt even include my work!! I will keep you all posted in the meantime.

Chipper.

Lateralus, a quick question if you are there? On your t&c for HSBC does it use the word penalise anywhere? Also what year are thos t&c from. Ive saved them and going to put them in my bundle should I need them.

Thanks, Chipper.

Hi all.

The AQs in my case were due in last Thursday. I got mine in a few days early. Does anyone see any problems with me phoning the court this afternoon to see if HSBC have submitted their AQ and then seeking advice if they have'nt.

Cheers, Chipper.