Charges from 91-97, should I go for it?

100%WHU
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4036 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Brown1950,

How's the reclaim for mortgage penalty chgs going.

I doubt Barclays will take you seriously at all unless and until you issue court action to recover the penalties plus interest.

Start a new thread for your case in the Barclays Bank forum as cases tend to go unseen here in the Woolwich forum.

:-)

Letter sent last week to Barclays asking for repayment of Late payments/Admin Fees covering

period 2004-20012. I know from previous experience with Barclays i will get the usual letter

about the Limitation Act - our fee's are in accordance with our T & C's etc etc. So if after 14 days

the moneys have not been refunded ( basically no chance) then off to court we go.

At the Court stage will open my own case in the Barclays forum - No doubt this will take up my time

for the next 6 months eventually for Barclays to offer settlement at the Court doorstep.(Unless this animal has changed it's spots - which i very much doubt)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you take court action, which is pretty much certain, you should also claim compound restitutionary interest.

If you're unsure of what this is, take a look at Barclaycard cases that have been settled by Barclays Litigation in the last few years.

Check out the ones that marked **WON compound int't or Int't in restitution** - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?97-Barclays-BCard-and-Woolwich-successes

Also here - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?364605-BARCLAYCARD-**WON**-Charges-repaid-with-compound-int-t-and-DN-removed**

Save further comment until you start your own thread.

:wink:

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)