Castlebest Vs HSBC**WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6237 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gawd I went platinum too :o

Thank you all very much, every win is a win for all of us, if I could I would buy you all a drink but then I would have no win left so you will just have to wait for your own

Again thank you for the support... and now to claim 2....

COLLIIIINNNNNNN come out come out wherever you are !!!!

pete

Well Done, Pete, I’m so pleased for you – you stuck with it and it paid off –

The cyberpints are on you now!!!

Good on you, Mate!

Cheers , John :D :D :D

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Congratulations. :D

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

Oh -you beauty!!!!

WELL DONE PETE - ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST !

I TRUST MY CYBERPINT IS IN THE POST????

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP WITH MINE, TOO.

Incidentally, my judge has done it again for my Barclay claim - he's going for fast track and a telephone hearing(14 May) to be set up by Barclays!

I expect an offer any day now when they get this notice from the court - fast track means 'Standard Disclosure' which they won't do!

Cheers again , Pete, I'm delighted for you !!!

John :D :D :D

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

And my final post on this thread, my claim cancellation letter

The Court Manager,

xxxxxxx County Court

Dear Sir/Madam

xxxxxxxxxxxx –v- HSBC Bank plc

Claim No: xxxxxxxxx

Please be advised that I, the claimant in the above noted case have agreed terms and conditions with DG Solicitors, the defendants’ representative for full and final settlement in this matter.

I respectfully request that these proceedings are now discontinued as no further issues exist between the parties.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CC DG Solicitors

12 Calthorpe Road

Edgebaston

Birmingham

B15 1QZ

can anyone point me to a useful thread please. i have got all the way to the court stage with HSBC intending to defend (i won't hold my breath).

just found out from my local court that they are not sending out an AQ for me to complete but haven't asked for anything in its place. should i send the court manager a full breakdown or just wait?

thanks in advance