Castlebest Vs HSBC**WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6250 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha...I know

bit of a rock chick myself. Been recently introduced to it. Love listening to the pounding drums / bass in my headphones when I'm on here. Won't help my hearing in years to come i know...but its gotta be LOUD!!!

being an american - i have to say sorry but slade wasn't in my playlist back in the 70's - however - son number 2 plays all sorts of stuff in my kitchen where computer lives and along with tool (thus the lateralus reference) and porcupine tree and all sorts of alternative stuff he plays - he is also into pink floyd and other old stuff and he does like slade - one of my very favourites that he plays is called how does it feel - i love it!!!

do you know it?

i think you must be younger than me - well, most everyone is!!!!!!

also saw the dave clark five at the long beach arena and sonny and cher, and went to the same high school as one of the beach boys!

well and truly into all sixties music the first time around!!!!!!!! loved the doors, jefferson airplane and janis joplin plus all british imports at the time which were infinite in numbers - americans loved brit rock!!!!!

yes, pd - he's a little devil isn't he?

There are some smart cookies in our legal establishment you can bet your bottom dollar the word has gone around the district judges. We haven’t seen an AQ issued since last week so it has to be the courts short circuiting the system to reduce the work load.

What we will have to be careful of is DG dropping the ball and not making an offer before the court date, I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t show at the court but we must make sure our members do and they have all of the paperwork they need to get the defence thrown out by the judge there and then.

Will post this on your new thread too

pete