st24driver enters the dragons den **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6099 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if they read the stuff on here too. It makes you wonder why o why do they bother putting in their letters of offer about the confidentiality.

P.S Good morning Lattie.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Only in my mind at the mo. Money went into my account Thursday and went back out again yesterday. I requested a cheque. Phoned bank to say that I will not cancel the hearing on Wednesday until the cheque clears. Cheque hopefully was sent out to me yesterday and I have done a letter to court in order to adjourn the hearing until the cheque clears.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

well done - i've just put your rejection letter for those late bank offers into the two posts where they might get seen -

i think it's def a new tactic on their part - they never sent out offers after the defence was filed before a week or so ago - and it does make me wonder about the flow of info between the two -

maybe i've been reading too many conspiracy theory books!

Good to be back in the forum again latty, I see myself as the CAG entertainments officer by cheering people up with my dry humour when the bank is just trying to wear people down.

Any attempt they made with me was just a waste of time because I really took the biscuit with them during my claim, for example 12 months 0% credit card during my claim and used this to purchase goods to renovate our home which will settled in full at the end of the period.

When I bought the new ST showed them the deal offered by Ford if I paid 1/3rd deposit which they beat.

Invested our compensation claim with them at a higher rate if we locked it away for a minimum of 6 months and thus will use it to settle the credit card after it has made us some interest.

The next thing we are looking to do is buy another house to renovate and sell on or let, so we will search the market place for the best deals and see if they can improve it for us again.

At the end of the day we all have to use someone for our financial needs and at the end of the day if they keep offering the deals that suit our needs then I will keep taking them cos in my opion they are all tarred with the same brush

we did that with the new fiesta - went on a site and got a rock bottom price - then went to the dealer and got his best, best, best price and then showed him the puter deal and got him down a good bit more.

pays to do your homework on these things - show em a better deal in writing and they cack themselves trying to better it. also pays to deal with the top guy as they have more room to move.

• 1 month later...

Thread moved to success forum.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.