Southern Electric

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6310 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys

Moved Into House About 3 Years Ago On Card Meter With Southern Electric But Get No Rebait Every Quarter Lots Of My Friends Are On Card Meter On Other Elec Companys And They Do.souther Elec Is Cheep Comperd So Is This Why? Or Can I Claim This Back Some Way.....any Info Would Be Great Guys:d

Sorry i am not sure what it is you're asking. You mention a rebate for using a card meter. This is not something I have heard of. If a certain supplier gives a rebate for one reason then this must be specific to them maybe??

Ex CAG helper ^_^

On the gas prepay meter you pay as you go. Only way you get a rebate is if you are paying a debt through the meter but no debt on your account or you been charged on the wrong tarrif. Check if your meter is collecting a debt. Go to your meter and press in button A untill it bleeps, then press it in and out to the various screens. When you get to screen 24 insert your card and go to screen 25 and 26 these should have the same value of what you pay a week towards the debt. Screen 27 will show you how much is left to pay. If there is an amount on these screens you are paying a debt if you wish to dispute it claim it back. You should receive a statement every 3 months.

• Haha 1