this will make you laugh

graham
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1911 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ok im at the stage now where court date is 3.5 weeks away and the bank and martineau johnson are getting very worried about me not acepting there offer ,im holding out untill the default served against me is cleared ,im in the process off preparing my case ,lloyds are saying its breaks the DPA by wiping out the default (has any one got any advice about that) and am i doing the right thing or not

cheers

Graham - take a good long hard look at the thread 'Default Hell' (under legalities) - you'll need a couple of beers and a good hour. It will blow your mind and it concerns the holding of data on your behalf and the role Experion etc have in our lives. Looks like their days are numbered and it might give you a renewed sense of empowerment and when I read your story, I thought of this link. There are some useful examples of letters to use, too! Good luck.:)

to day had a phone call again from M/J stateing its against the DPA to withdraw infomation from your credit rating (is this true) and i told them i was looking forward to the court date (they seemed very concerned that i will not acept there offer) so am i doing the right thing .

i am saying that when i win the case it gives me the chance to to claim damages .

im sure i read some where here that some people have had the default removed is this right

cheers

i know most people are very busy but i need help preparing my case for court as papers need to be sent of end of next week ,if you wouldnt mind drop me a pm or a thread cheers graham

Graham, reading your questions, but not sure I can help other than offer some moral support! Hang on in there! Maybe PM a Mod if there's still no reply tomorrow. Good luck...Saj x

SEE MY THREAD HERE...http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/7358-saj-lloyds-tsb.html

Data Protection Act letter sent recorded delivery 15.5.06

Compliance 1.06.06

PAR letter sent recorded delivery 7.06.06

1st denial received 13/6/06

LBA letter sent recorded delivery 21.06.06 (received 22/6)

Moneyclaim filed 7/7/06, Served 15/7/06

Allocation questionaire returned 28/8/06

Court date 1st December :lol:

SETTLED UNCONDITIONALLY IN FULL 5.10.06

i just got my second letter back from lloyds saying that they dont agree with the ofts thinking and are still talking through with them.

oh yeah they also said i ought to look at getting an over draft if im having diffiuculty managing my account! ( said no last time i asked for one :-)

You are extremely lucky! I have written 4 letters between May and August of this year and they just ignore me. I am going to phone them when I get home from work and let rip! I've been very polite so far, but now is the time to be Mrs Nasty!!!

Good luck with your claim.

Harleysmum

Carole

hi I really feel for you. I aften feel anxious and worry if I am doing things correctly. I personally do not know what you should do in your case... sorry. may I suggest you find the mjanet v's lloyds info in this forum as I remember reading how she had stuck lloyds out over certian conditions. other than that I really don't know. Good luck to you!

Lloyds TSB Progess

first letter sent 10th June

Received reply 20th June

Second letter sent 30th June

Revieved final response 7th July

Filled in claim on line 30/07/06

Recieved Acknowledgment of service 4th August

Defence submitted 6th September

Allocation Questionnaire due back 20th Sept

Sent my Allocation Questionnaire back 10th Sept

Got there copy of Allication Questionaire 23rd Sept

Court date set for 25th Jan '07

Paragon Finance Progress

Sent first letter 24th August 2006

No reply so second letter sent 10th Sept 2006

Received letter back saying they are going to investigate my claim

Offer made by Paragon for full ammount plus interst! Rusult!!!

Cheque recieved *Won*

Any thing I write on this site is only an oppinion as I am not a solicitor or legal whizz!

I too have beenlooking for a contract, but as far as I am aware and lloyds has confirmed this you actually only sign an application. The terms and conditions are then given to you seperately I have now asked them to issue me with a copy of these. However they will not be the original terms and conditions they will be the updated ones.

You may find them on the Lloyds TSB - Personal banking website somewhere.

hope this helps

Stuart

• 1 month later...

Customer Sevices Recovery Centre

125, Colmore Row,

Birmingham,

B3 3SF

Lloyds TSB Progess

first letter sent 10th June

Received reply 20th June

Second letter sent 30th June

Revieved final response 7th July

Filled in claim on line 30/07/06

Recieved Acknowledgment of service 4th August

Defence submitted 6th September

Allocation Questionnaire due back 20th Sept

Sent my Allocation Questionnaire back 10th Sept

Got there copy of Allication Questionaire 23rd Sept

Court date set for 25th Jan '07

Paragon Finance Progress

Sent first letter 24th August 2006

No reply so second letter sent 10th Sept 2006

Received letter back saying they are going to investigate my claim

Offer made by Paragon for full ammount plus interst! Rusult!!!

Cheque recieved *Won*

Any thing I write on this site is only an oppinion as I am not a solicitor or legal whizz!

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/05/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support their.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1911 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks