DonaldTramp v Bank of Scotland

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6215 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It's in Nicolson Square and it's the Real Deal as opposed to flock wallpaper homoginised tat. There's a takeaway in Rosyth I used to go to when we lived in SQ -- it was so scruffy I imagined even the cockroaches ate out, but the food was magnificent... about a half-mile east of "The Goth"?

Ian P of Edinburgh

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It hasn't changed baro LOL still the same grotty place... anyway sorry for the hijacking of this thread lol... might be an idea to start another baro and see how many people show an interest :D

• 2 weeks later...

Right back to my claim. That's enough of the kebab hyjacking!!;)

I am out of the country just now but still haven't received my cheque. In my absence miss tramp has sent off a 100 quid cheque to send the bailliffs in. That was last week. The sheriff officers reckon the bank will pay up straightaway so I'll lose 50 quid out of the 100. Worth it though to send the bailiffs in eh?:D

I'm back this weekend so I'll let you guys know what happens when the baillifs go in next week!

All the best

DT

Well folks thats me just off the phone to the sheriff offficers and apparently a cheque has arrived at their offices. So no joy in getting to send the boys in!!! I think the Bank just pap their pants when they get served a charge by sheriff officers. They have paid up and sent a cheque to the sheriff officers. Just awaiting my final cheque now. Still a bit gutted that I didn't get to send but a good result none the less.

I reckon we should organise a "Winners' Curry and P#ss-Up" over the summer -- how about the wonderful Kebab Mahal (don't be put off by the name) in Edinburgh followed by a pub crawl? An afternoon affair so that peeps from far-flung places like Aberdeen and so on can get an evening train home?

Now, that IS a good idea!

But some of us peeps are in AberdeenSHIRE so we'd have to get another train after Aberdeen. Can be done!

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

Alright folks. It's been another good Saturday!!

I've just received a letter from my sheriff officers

Stirling Park Revenue Management & Enforcement :: Welcome

(In case you need them)

It states,

Dear Sirs,

Donaldtramp -v- Bank of Scotland

We refer to your instructions in connection with the above case and report that having proceeded to the premises of the Bank of Scotland at The Mound, Edinburgh on the 1st May 2007, we obtained £285 in full settlement.

In addition as the attachment was not executed our fee in this regard is reduced to £46 you have therefore overpaid by £38.

We enclose our cheque herewith for said amounts that total £323, together with a note of our receipted fee note for your attention and trust that you will find this satisfactory

Yours faithfully

Stirling Park

Another good Saturday and I've got a nice fuzzy feeling inside(and in my wallet with the banks cash!:D:D:D)

Go get them Guys!!!

All the best

DT