UKPC DCBL - PCN 2019 - now claimform - McDonald's Gelderd Road Leeds

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 241 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lovlely little letter in the post from CCBC.

Receipt of defence.

"I acknowledge receipt of your defence, a copy is being claimd on the claimant or their solicitor. The claimant may contact you directly to attempt to resolve dispute. If dispute cannot be resolved informally, the claimant will inform the court that he wishes to proced. The court will then inform you what will happen. The claimant has 28 days to respond to your defence, after that period has elapsed, the claim will be stayed. Th only actipn the claimant can then take will be to apply to a judge for an order lifting the stay".

std letter sent on every court claim.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 3 months later...

Hi guys, you will remmbr me I am sure.. Fleecers trying to get £2800 or something from me, and I won the case.

Just got a letter...

"Notice of allocation to the Small Claims Track"

I have googled it but still can't figure out what the hell they are playing at, are they just trying to prolong this and extract even more blood?

What is this?

Not that I know of.. It starts KIK...

"CIVIL NATIONAL BUSINESS CENTRE"

"CLAIMANT" UKPARKINGCONTROL.

"IMPORTANY NOTICE - IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH THIS NOTICE THE COURT WILL MAK SUCH ORDER AS APPARS TO B APPROPRIATE - THIS COULD INCLUDE STRIKING OUT THE CLAIM.

"TAKE NOTICE THAT -

THIS IS NOW A DEFENDED CLAIM - THE DEFENDANT HAS FILED A DEFENSE

IT APPARS THAT THIS CASE IS SUITABLE FOR ALLOCATION TO SMALL CLAIMS TRACK

YOU MUST BY 1ST SEPTEMBER 2023 COMPLETE THE SMALL CLAIMS DIRECTIONS QUESTIONAIRE FORM N180 AND FILE IT WITH TH COURT OFFICE AND SERVE TO BOTH PARTIES.

I hav only just got the letter.. Today. The letter box is outside and managed by landlord and he been away the last week. He has just dropped oit off 1 hour ago.

I won this case - signed off by a judge, so what on earth is this now?

Edited by mrk1

can you scan it up please 

thats for the claimant only sent to you for ref unless its a new claim?

is the claim number the same?

or they've gone for a set aside and they did not send you a copy of the n244 

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I can't locate this original paperwork at moment.. I have just gone through most of the 11 pages and all infon redacted out so can;t link it up.

I will tak clear pic now and redact and upload asap.

I do not recognise this claim number. But I suppose it could be for this Mcdonald case?

What stage is this proposed allocation claims track letter?

I don't need any of this right now.

Here is the letter.

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-02 at 20.18.51(1).pdf

nothing for you to do anyway.

i expect this is just a court mistake regarding the old claim.

can you get into mcol still and check the old claim, should have the same claim number if it is a mistake?

dx

and they

I just searched forn "mcol" on my computer to search for login details but can't find them... hmmm

Maybe I should call the county court or the court it was passed to on Monday to double check?

I just need to find out what this KIK claim numbr lines up with..

As I say it does not look familiar and during the last odyssey / marathon I do not rmember seeing the "CIVIL NATIONAL BUSINESS CENTRE" mentioned.

go onto the mcol site

if its on the same pc that you previously logged into mcol on.... it should be automatically remembered click in the box it should pop up.

CNBC is just the new name for CCBC thats all.

and they

sure you can ring but mondays are usually very busy.

theres no rush so dont worry if you cant get thru.

northants bulk << clickme

dx

and they

Surely you can see if the claim form number matches your old cases or not?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Didn't se why I would need it, it should all be on email anyway, just need to scan back to 4 months ago, when I emaild it myself.. I will have it..  Just the papers stuff was gathering dust, all on mail tho, will just need to go back a fw months.

• Nicky Boy changed the title to Notice of allocation to the Small Claims Track

I called Bradford County Court, they said nothing to dow with them yet, but it's likely that it's a new claim, looks like fleecers trying to place anothr CCJ on my file, they really have no limit do they.

This letter is datd 15th August, says I need to get it back by 1str September, I only got on the 2nd Sep.

What should I do here?

33 minutes ago, mrk1 said:

I called Bradford County Court, they said nothing to dow with them yet, but it's likely that it's a new claim

Why have you called Bradford?

Shouldn't it be CNBC in Northampton?

34 minutes ago, mrk1 said:

What should I do here?

Well, one thing you've been asked to do is check claim numbers against your old paperwork.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Check with whatever files you have that might the old case number on, then contact court if different its a new claim, might be for same invoices they lost on which is either naughtiness  stupidity or both.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Even if it was for the same invoices / case it's a done set deal now, closed in my favour. Their lack of organisation has no effect on me...

This is a case number from the courts, K1K.... I have lots of paperwork form fleecers but trying to locat any paperwork from courts that I emaild myself.... Been waiting on the phon to CCBC now for 35 minutes... This is outragous to be honest!

Just simply check if the claim number is for one of your UKPC claims. You've got three, haven't you?  A McDonald's one where you're stuck with the CCJ, the shopping centre where you won, and another McDonald's one which is ongoing.

Just seen a UKPC code - 101473........

I checked with old paperwork I have on my hard drive and it seems that this new letter has different last digits..

So possibly a new case?

What dos that face mean? @FTMDave

I just spoke to CCBC... It is for Mcdonalds...

• Confused 1