Parking Eye PCN Claimform - Goodmayes Hospital, IIIford , Goodmayes Hospital, Barley Lane, Ilford , IG3 8XJ

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 265 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Exactly.

So in your WS you can say that you have looked at the local council portal and cannot find any planning permission for their signs*.  You asked to see such permission by CPR.  They did not ignore your request, they replied with a personalised letter.  But they refused to show proof of PP.  You believe they do not have this permission.  Lack of PP is a criminal offence and means that no contract can be performed where criminality is concerned.

You also asked to see the contract with the landowner in which it is agreed they can bring court cases in their own name.  Again, they replied with a personalised letter, in which they refused to show the contract.  They said they were enclosing a letter from the landowner.  A letter is not a contract.  But in fact no such letter was even included.  You do not believe they have a contract with the landowner entitling them to bring the claim.

There, two sections of your WS already done and doubt cast on PE's claim in two important aspects.

* You will need to do this at some point.

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Thank you Dave, I really appreciate your help,

Hey DX, not freeman on the land stuff, just basic contract law I was looking into!!

They may consider my terms and if they continue then they are bound by them, same as them claiming I am bound by their terms for allegedly being somewhere in particular, does no one see the point I am trying to make?? Thanks again for all your input. 

I will of course follow forum advice. I am just picking brains with my questionable posts :)

Hi Dave, I have been looking on the Redbridge council website but cannot for the life of me find what I am looking for, is there a particular section or key word I should be looking for??

I dont think they have any!

I also just noticed that they claim the event took place in ILLFORD, I Have never heard of that place before, I know Ilford but not ILLFORD, 🤣 I'm sure this error invalidates their claim?

Edited by Reapstar

• dx100uk changed the title to Parking Eye PCN Claimform - Goodmayes Hospital, IIIford , Goodmayes Hospital, Barley Lane, Ilford , IG3 8XJ

just a typo ignore IIlford

as for redbridge

found it first search on bing

WWW.REDBRIDGE.GOV.UK

Search and comment on planning and building control applications, find out if you need permission and make applications to Redbridge Council

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

35 minutes ago, Reapstar said:

I also just noticed that they claim the event took place in ILLFORD, I Have never heard of that place before, I know Ilford but not ILLFORD, 🤣 I'm sure this error invalidates their claim?

De minimis.

Why risk obscuring your (good / viable) points with dross (£300/letter, Ilford vs. Illford) that might serve to irritate a judge?

• Like 2

If you really want to get some money out of the fleecers, whup them in court and then bring a gdpr claim.

Also keep a close eye on your SAR. If they don't comply, issue a claim.

We have had one or two caggers recently doing exactly this.

Most victims are just happy to get the fleecers out of their lives, but you sound like a real bulldog. Grab and don't let go easily. 

• Like 2

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

BazzaS mentioned that charging the fleecers £300 a letter, might serve to irritate the judge, my intention is not to do such a thing which is why I will respect and follow forum advice.

I was just wondering if there was a way to charge these crooks for my time and energy, something the individuals who send the demands are already being compensated for. If they are being paid to send letters to me, then it only seems fair and just that I should be paid to send letters to them. I believe and trust in the maxim "equality is paramount before law". 

Perhaps if these crooks were put on notice the moment they entered into contract with us then they would think twice before employing these dirty tactics because if they lose, they lose big, not just £100 plus costs, that is certainly not going to serve as a deterrent to people who make millions off of innocent victims. 

These people know exactly what they are doing, they are taking advantage of a system that is designed, or supposedly designed to protect lawful abiding citizens, but instead, they are clearly using it to profit via devious means. If they weren't then this forum wouldn't be necessary. 

I'm not saying parking restrictions are not needed, of course they are in some situations, but the management of these systems is a disgrace and being used improperly for the sake of generating profit for private individuals. It's not even going into the local council for areas that desperately require additional funding, like helping those struggling to eat and stay warm. 

Anyway, sorry for the rant, it's just my take on it. 

Instead of ranting about the system, follow the rules and use the system against the flecers... as above.

Beat them in court, then after you've done that, initiate a GDPR claim against them...

If they don't comply with the SAR, initiate a non compliance claim.

As already mentioned, this takes time and effort and the vast majority of victims just can't be bothered.

Don't see how you could "irritate the judge".

We're talking about totally seperate legal actions.

• Like 1

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Not conflicting : 2 different issues.

1) Don’t go down the £300/letter and/or Illford vs Ilford route on their claim against you : don’t risk irritating the judge

2) Ways you can seek redress against them :  DPA / SAR non-compliance. Potentially you claiming against them.

• Like 1

Hi all, hope everyone is enjoying the weather haha :) 

I have just received N180 from Parkingeye, not signed by a Human though, it looks like some auto generated document?

Even the tick marks have been made by machine.

Am I fighting a machine or an actual living breathing Man or Woman here??

Very strange. It's like the whole scam is an auto generated conveyor belt of setting up a camera system, sending out invoices whether or not they are warranted then sitting back and counting the money rolling in from unsuspecting victims... 

That's exactly what it is!

Can you upload what they've sent?

It's likely not to be the real N180 from the court but instead their own which is supposed to "intimidate" you (yeah, right).

Just to be sure also have a look on MCOL and see if anything is mentioned about the court sending DQ/N180.

• Like 1

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Yes, usual rubbish "scary" letter.

If you look close, you'll probably see in faint subliminal ink...

"It's getting closer to your court appearance. Why not pay up now to save yourself the terror of the courtroom?" 😂

• Like 1

So is the sole purpose of sending this to me a tactic to try and scare me? The whole thing stinks of Financial Reward Acquired Under Deception. 

Update from PALS :

"I can acknowledge safe receipt of your e-mail to Shane DeGaris.  Goodmayes Hospital is the responsibility of the North East London Foundation Trust (NELFT) and I have therefore copied in their Executive Office to assist with your enquiry."

yes as you've looked at mcol and the last entry is your defence filing. the court has not sent DQ's out yet...

you really need to get around and look at a few 

pcn claimform threads here

tthats a very very common tactic.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

above post went wrong, please delete.

Update from PALS 

"NELFT PALS have been liaising with our colleagues in Estates who advise they have limited access and can only cancel PCN’s in a limited time.

If no contact is made to query/cancel PCN’s then Parking Eye automatically escalate the matter to Court.  Our system currently shows - Cancellation request awaiting review.

Estates are waiting for Parking Eye to confirm their decision and Parking Eye should be sending you a letter shortly."

Update from CEO of BHRUT

"I can acknowledge safe receipt of your e-mail to Shane DeGaris.  Goodmayes Hospital is the responsibility of the North East London Foundation Trust (NELFT) and I have therefore copied in their Executive Office to assist with your enquiry."

Hopefully I hear something soon hey :)

Are they allowed to engage in fraud or is this something that can be addressed by the authorities?

I looked at the claimform link but found no reference to N180 form?

As it stands I feel a bit unsure as to what position I  am in, am I right in thinking that the next step for me is to produce a witness statement whilst I wait for the CEO to order cancelation of the claim?

ignore the claimform link.

type in our enhanced google search box.

pcn claimform.

it is not fraud

it is not deception

part of the whole debt game.

dx

and they

yours is not the next move regarding the court claim.

and they

im not sending a link. ignore this >>claimform <<underscored click link

use our enhanced google searchbox on this or the home page

type in PCN claimform.

yours is not the next move.

watch MCOL status for DQ N180 stating the court sent them out.

if it passes say 6-8weeks from your defence filing date, its reasonably safe to assume the claim is then autostayed.

going nowhere without the claimant paying more fees to lift the stay.

dx

• Like 1

and they

16 hours ago, Reapstar said:

Estates are waiting for Parking Eye to confirm their decision and Parking Eye should be sending you a letter shortly."

And I wonder what Parking Eye's decision will be 😒

You were right to go for it with the hospital but, unfortunately and predictably, the replies seem to be heading towards the "it's too late now there's a court case" scenario.  Anyway, hope I'm wrong.

The next step is that the court will send out the real N180/DQs.

If you read through this short thread, you will see all the stages of the court procedure 

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/406892-highview-parking-anpr-pcn-claimform-urban-exchange-manchester-claim-dismissed/#comments

• Like 1