Centrica Training Bond court claim - help

brian50
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 391 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey guys

I left british gas in april 2017, I worked for them as a smart meter engineer for 2 years. When I left I was told to pay back a training bond of 6000, retention bonus of 1000 and overpayment of salary of 500

I have massive issues with the training bond as they never gave me an exact break down with figures to what each part of the training bond cost, I have asked them for an itemised receipt but they will not give me one, the have told me it is for training tools, van, hotels stay, this is a generic form for every engineer at the time.

What I am fighting is that other engineers had a 21 week hotel stay at a holiday inn but I never used this I just drove to the training centre 20 minutes from my home. I also gave back all the tool and never kept them so why am I paying for these.

CsT law is a legal company working on their behalf and after they never listened to me i now have a court allocated, but not a date yet they never turned up to mediation twice,

From the beginning I have stated I will pay their overpayment of salary and retention bonus but not the training bond 

Bit worries because someone lost there case, has anyone got some advice 

• dx100uk changed the title to Centrica Training Bond court claim - help

can you please complete this:

and post up the defence you filled too.

scan up every letter in/out bothsides to one multipage pdf after carefully redacting each jpg scan.

read upload.

and use the listed website to help you.

do NOT use ,doc or .docx files!! one mass pdf only.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...