vodafone ex singlepoint

stomp
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 436 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi,

i recently applied for a loan for a van , and got turned down,

i checked my credit history to find i have 26 missed payments to vodafone ex singlepoint with the most recent missed payment jan2023. i investigated this as i have been with vodafone for at least 20years and paid at least 15years by direct debit.

i spoke to vodafone, who have said i do not owe them anything and i have a good credit history with them, 

i raised a dispute with Experian, totaly money and TransUnion. a letter from vodafone to experian have said i do owe the money (£94) but it is on their old platform and they supplied part of the account number, and i need to discuss this with vodafone customer services

i spoke to vodafone, who i passed the information on to, for them to say i do not owe them any money, and i have a good credit history with them !!!!!!

after 5 x 1hour conversations (so far) with vodafone, and 2 complaint forms with screen shots of my credit report showing the outstanding amount to vodafone ex singlepoint, i am still in the situation of vodafone saying i do not owe them anything, and they have completed their investigations and cannot locate the showing amount.

they have advised me , if i am not happy with the results of their investigation, then i need to raise a dispute with the credit agency's, and fill in a complaint form.

Now im not sure if anyone has noticed this pattern now, as a dispute will only confirm i owe the money to vodafone until they get confirmation this is not outstanding, but vodafone are denying i owe them anything.

this matter will never be resolved and i will still have a credit rating showing i have 26 missed payments to vodafone.

please can anyone advise me on how to get this sorted out. my vodafone ex singlepoint account was opened in 2003 (20yers ago)

i do not have any account numbers from that long ago.

vodafone have checked all my recalled old postcodes and have said they cannot find anything relating to them. 

i have a perfect credit score, apart from these 26 missed payments and i cannot pay the £94 to a company that does not exist or denies i owe it  and no one can remove it. grrrr

pay it wont sort the issue.

you need give vodafone a screen shot of every CRA the debt ppears on, then get them to remove the account on each one.

they are the ones have have the power to do this no the CRA's themselves.

an email to the ceo team might be the best method.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...