I sold 270 jewellery pieces to shop. Now threatening with small claims.

mrk1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 457 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I don't know what part of STOP COMMUNICATING WITH HIM except for sending the LoC you haven't understood.

I bet he spends his days laughing at you as the paper tiger you are.  You keep saying you are going to take legal action, but, instead of actually, er, taking legal action, you give him a billion and first chance to comply first.  Ha! Ha! Ha!

Still, it's your case, not ours.  If you don't agree with the advice of the forum then just say so, go your own way, and all of us can use our time on something more useful.

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

You specifically said you were changing your name so that this "evil" man could not trace you:

... that guy is getting very passive aggressive and I have had to press charges with the police as he is continuing to harass me at 9pm at night with emails and texts and now has my full name since when the police messaged him they used my full name, great. He has been threatening to use a tracing agent, and I have met this guy and he looks like no nice guy, I don't trust him... 

... Yes, this guy is not sane, he is evil in my opinion, I can tell from his threatening emails. He is slightly psychotic - emailing me at 9/10pm ay night "I won't stop till you pay me back".

I just can't take that risk, I need peace of mind. Police calling me today to take a statement I think, I had to press charges as he had a text from the police to not harass me any more, and lo behold 7 hours later he's at it, and then relentlessly...

... They (he) is becoming more and more threatening and aggressive.

I want to chnage name because he is threatening t use a trace agent, and I do not trust this thug as far as I can throw him. He's a grunt. I have to consider my own wellbeing now...

4 minutes ago, mrk1 said:

Yeah but I did not move, just my mind moving faster than I could think.

But you did change your name?

"Yeah I got the cert through early week. All seems good. Not done any changing with any official agencies yet tho"

Which one are you using to sue him?

Not at all.

I am up to date with what I have to do if it goes to court.

Of course I am going to use my name, but as I say let's hope this (edit) plays the game and pays up!