Adidas dwf letter re returned goods i'd sent back already. Scotland

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 459 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I received a letter regarding an adidas return back in May, I sent them an email with my confirmation from adidas saying they received my return. 

But I have received a 2nd letter from DWF saying that the tracking says it was rejected at whatehouse and returned to sender(order was returned in october and tracking says rejected in january). These items weren't returned to me and dwf have said they will seek instruction from adidas to proceed with court action.

I'm not really sure what to do, should I email dwf with the confirmation email from adidas like previously? Whenever I contact adidas they say just to contact dwf and not them

All PDF Maker 20221028 11.17.49.pdf

ignore totally.

scam

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to Adidas dwf letter re returned goods i'd sent already

Can you just let us know who was it who make the arrangements for the return? Did they leave it down to you or did they supply you with a label and advise you as to the courier to use?

Also, where does it say that it was rejected by the warehouse.

Please post a copy of the confirmation of receipt which you referred to in your opening post

you ignore everything 

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

With all of that information in your favour, you are in a very secure position.

However, I would disagree slightly with my site team colleague above. I would write them a very brief note sending them copies of the evidence that you have and making it clear to them that you won't correspond any more but that if they do bother you with the claim that you will bring everything to the attention of the judge and also you will let the judge know that you have been provided with this evidence even before you began the claim.

Tell them that if they do bring a claim against you that you will not consent to mediation and that you will ask the judge to agree with you that their claim is abusive and bullying.

Don't be too polite and you can post a draft here if you want

adidas only ignore DWF totally.

dx

and they

as they do.

did you write or phone?

and they

Just write to Adidas in the terms which I suggested above. Tell them that they had better instruct their solicitors to lay off but if it goes any further than you will make sure that the judge knows but it is they who rejected the item and that you have no responsibility and that now you are being bullied.

Send a letter recorded delivery and also a copy by email and then don't worry until you get a claim form.

Then come back here

as with the other threads concerning returned items never received by the retailers on here.

all that has happened is one of the many Retail Loss Organisations has found a new way (scam) to sign up retailers, at a UK head office level, to a retail loss civil restitution 'scheme' covering all their regional outlets at considerable monthly/annual price.

9/10 the smaller retail outlets further down the line, have no idea this has happen above their head.

there is actually zero these firms can do alone by themselves, legally, as the retailer would be the claimant in any court claim, and DWF cannot instigate that, under the pre action protocol a letter of clsim must be sent first.

so no ... it's a case of you are not awaiting any court claim to arrive.

its a very new profitable scam for dwf and im sure, just like their Retail loss Prevention (shoplifting) scam letters, many panic and cough up without actually researching anything. so it worth while dwf sending out a good few 1000 letters, as their are some thick people out there.

dx

and they

• 3 months later...

Hi, sorry for jumping on the post, but I had received letter from dwf so I guess I will be recieving one of these at some point,

would you end up having to go to court to defend something like this or would a judge decide just by whatever defence you file?

I'm no really clued up on stuff like this and worrying quite a bit.

Thanks 

posts moved toyour existing thread.

as for you question.

you have proof adidas received your items.

thats all the judge would need IF IF IF it ever went that far.

but they've got to send a letter of claim first so...

dx

and they

It will be interesting if they do yes as you are in Scotland, the process and the level of proof is far stricter .

Dx

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to Adidas dwf letter re returned goods i'd sent back already. Scotland